XenForo 2 Problems and Feature Requests

I keeps forgetting to report that the forum didn't honor "text size" accessibility setting in Chrome for a Droid.

Reply box, notification, and thread title does honor the text size setting. But everything else didn't.

Any chance of changing the white pixels on the smilies to transparent it's not noticable on the light theme but on the dark it looks crap
1671050167232.png

I had a look. They are shadowed and antialised and lack clean outlines, so it isn't just a case of removing white until they are tidy. You'll always have a lighter fuzz unless recreated from the ground up. You'd need some remakes rather than remasters.

They should have been retired in the last upgrade. They're from the 1950's. Just disable access to them at least so people stop using them.

They should have been retired in the last upgrade. They're from the 1950's. Just disable access to them at least so people stop using them.

Those who use them are labeling themselves like this:

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif

1. Quote title for plain text needs to be bolded etc. to make it stand out better:

jfrSPPn.png

"Google Translate said:" is quite hard to read.

2. There needs to be a better distinction for showing what page the user is currently browsing (it reads on the URL, I know):

Qt2HzKp.png

Make the current page number bolded?

Request: An option in forum preferences to collapse the reactions bar and the like button.

I don't have a need for the feature and also don't care to see how people have reacted to posts, so the bar is just unnecessary clutter. I tried to disable the reactionsBar element with uBlock Origin but didn't succeed.

1. Dev forums is still on Google and sometimes outranked the normal forum

2. If you load a B3D page on chrome android, then wait to the next day, then click the bell icon.

The notification will come from the future, labeled as tomorrow.

Screenshot_20230518-182849.png

Okay, number 2 is not actually an issue. Just me being me

1. Kick inactive members from conversations.
2a. Convert between forum threads and private conversations.
2b. Move posts between threads and conversations.

Not in the bulit-in functionality, but there are paid add-ons:

Last edited:
Back