Predict next generation console names.

I think Xbox One 2, would be great.

Xbox One Zero

Because it's Xbox and there are 10 types of people, those who get it and thoes .....

I'll get my coat.

Alrhough reading back to other posts.

Xbox one launched

We got the new dash with DX 12

And if we have the latest GPU in the next box it will be dx feature level 12.3?

Xbox one two three is strangely apt.

GAf has uncovered and the new name to be Xbox NeXt.

Oh dear. Go with elite or something. Make the elite controller standard. You have something there.

Clearly it will try to appeal to the Japanese market and will be called Xbox One One. And the one after, Xbox One One One. Like this:

Reactions: one
Xbox Elite would be awesome if they decide to do incremental updates to the console to shorten the 8 year life cycle.

PS5 (I don't think there's no doubt about that)
Nintendo Famicum (because it like brings and unites the whole family together, playing with each other)
Nintendo Fez (Family Entertainment Zystem)
Or if Nintendo wants to continue with the "ii" theme, there's still a lot of unsused alphabet - Bii (Bi, the Handheld/home console hybrid or something), Gii (Gee!), Kii (Key), Oii, Sii, Tii, Zii......
Microsoft XBOX VS (because the V could mean 5, so not be less than PS5 or versus indicating multiplayer aspect. Also could mean Visual, Virtual Something...)

Last edited:
PS5 (I don't think there's no doubt about that)
Nintendo Famicum (because it like brings and unites the whole family together, playing with each other)
Nintendo Fez (Family Entertainment Zystem)
Microsoft XBOX VS (because the V could mean 5, so not be less than PS5 or versus indicating multiplayer aspect. Also could mean Visual, Virtual Something...)
I'm not sure Nintendo will approve of families cumming together. [emoji15]

I'm hesitating between U-pii that will consist in a screen equipped waggle with a e-sensing wrist strap that will enable safe toilet play and fair aiming... finally. A X-brown that will sell like poop. Or last but not least a PS 101 that would get announced along with project gloryholeus: a truer than real augmented reality room with dolby surround sound and a subwoofer that queefs.

Back