Pixel Junk Eden

Pretty entertaining multiplayer as well.

There is 3p mode?? There is a trophy for it? Is there 4p? Anyone check that out yet?

There aren't very many PSN games that are 3-4p.

Yes, there is 3p mode, and yes there is one trophy for it (you have to toss over one player to the other and back few times in a row).

There are actually more PSN games that support 3-4p than you think.

IIRC, Q-games guy was saying something like how early demos actually hurt sales, but for Eden they were going to release one because they were that confident in the game.

After playing that awesome demo I have to disagree, it seems like demo itself has too much replay value. :)
Although I really don't like Eden, I wouldn't have bought Pixeljunk Monsters if I didn't play the demo (strangley not available in Europe so I had to use my US PSN account)

I liked it so much I bought Monsters and the Encore addon pack.

It's about the only thing I've found the time to play just lately.

My not so scientific opinion about the demo or not to demo.
Is that since the PS3/PSN has in the past had less content available than for instance X360, it resulted that everybody downloads all demo's including for game type that they usually do not care for. And then they just add their negativ toughts on the genre to the specific game, which again creates more of negativ word of mouth and could hurt sales.

In my instance, I really do not get the American fotball games, but I still downloaded the demos and thought they where no fun at all.

FYI the expansion Encore is out now. Been playing it and it is awesome as expected. They have new interesting ideas for every stage. The stages feel significantly bigger too.

FYI the expansion Encore is out now. Been playing it and it is awesome as expected. They have new interesting ideas for every stage. The stages feel significantly bigger too.

Thanks for the update.
I will jump in tonight or tomorrow. How many gardens are there in Encore?

Back