[PC] Max Payne 3

The real question is: without a trenchcoat, where will max hide his 3 pistols, 2 SMGs, 2 shotguns, 2 assault rifles and grenade launcher?

Is that an arsenal in his pants or is he just happy (...really really really happy) to see you...

So it's basically Just Cause 2, only Rico is older, drunker, and uglier.

Also, ditch the crappy GTA4 art. Wait, that's Max Payne? Couldn't tell!

Lol looks like Pancho. But I wont dismiss this game just becouse of that. After all I wont miss Max Payne's "shitbutt" face expresion.

Kinda makes me want to play the game again. MP2 had one of the best stories in any game ever IMO. I very rarely "connect" with a game story that deeply.

MGS3 did that to me :D ! I was "in" the story in that one ! Eva and Naked Snake = Best Love story:love: ! I had a lump in my throat at the end ! No other game has touched that height for me !

Lol looks like Pancho. But I wont dismiss this game just becouse of that. After all I wont miss Max Payne's "shitbutt" face expresion.
Sam Lake was interviewed in a Alan Wake E3 vid. There's the real Max Payne for ya.

I wonder if they have a new engine for this game, a heavily modified version of an engine we've seen, or if they're going to try to shoe horn it into a game engine that we'll all be unhappy about.

I'm confident they can deliver. I'm ok if they do some new things with it, otherwise it'll just be Max Payne 2.X

If they add some more environment interaction, like climbing, vaulting, swinging and stuff, I'd be happy. I don't want it to turn into a platform game though. A nice move would be running and smashing into things, like a body check to knock down doors and people. I think that would suit the uglier, beefier max.

Just as I thought they totally fucked it up. Thanks alot rockstar. I really would like to know who is leading is project because it takes a real genious to take everything that made the old games so great, and than flip it around. Max isnt a musculine bald guy. Max doesnt shoot poor brazilian kids and no way in hell can a place with funky colors and a temperature that doesnt drop below 30 degrees ever be as dark and gritty as the city in the old games!

Maybe we should go max payne on rockstar's ass for making what is a perfectly good series into a generic 3rd person shooter.

Back