[PC] Max Payne 3

I just don't see this working
maxpayne.jpg

Wow then it is confirmed it will be "Max Payne 3: Drugs ain't good"? :p

I just dont see how a person could progress like that in terms of looks without some serious plastic surgery. Though I must say Mark Wahlberg is not too far off from the latest version of Max Payne....

Have to register to see the images :cry:
Okay, here you go.

I thought this might be of interest.

Attachment 1 is from the photoshoot of Max Payne 2.
Attachment 2 is the Max Payne 3 image superimposed on an enlarged version of the photo (flipped horizontally).
Attachment 3 is the same image, but I've adjusted the translucency to make it clearer.

As you can see, the facial features -- eyes, brows, nose, mouth, and ears line up almost perfectly. There's some artistic licence, but I think Timothy Gibbs is still Max, and if the photo is correct, then he still has a full head of hair (hopefully).
smile.gif

Courtesy of Maddieman

I'm not interested in this game anymore. 1 & 2 were virtually identical, and unless the third one ante's up considerably, I don't envision myself buying it.

I don't like the bearded Payne.
I want him to be the Cop he is, not some running Fugitive!
WHy is it that every prtagonist has to turn Dark for the sequel. Look at Snake, he never gave in to the dark side, but still had great sequels !

I don't like the bearded Payne.
I want him to be the Cop he is, not some running Fugitive!
WHy is it that every prtagonist has to turn Dark for the sequel. Look at Snake, he never gave in to the dark side, but still had great sequels !

We know very little about him, and he may not be a fugitive. He may just be retired, if it's really 10 years in the future.

He's freaking Johnny Knoxville in the first game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Payne#Max_Payne_the_character

For Max Payne, the title character was modeled after Sam Lake, the writer of Max Payne.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Lake#Max_Payne

Järvi played several roles in the development of Max Payne. He not only wrote the game's story and script, but also helped design levels, and was the face model for the character of Max Payne. He posed as Max Payne in the game's graphic novels as well. Because of the game's budget, Remedy could not hire actors. As a result, Järvi, along with other Remedy programmers played the roles.

Love max payne, both of them. They're awesome.

But bully, not such a fan and i can't see them doing half a good a job as remedy. Even replaying them recently, they're still far better than bully ever has been...

Yes, Max Payne 1 &2, both were special and great for me. I have spent countless days playing Max Payne 1 while I bunked classes everyday in college. Our whole hostel was gripped by Max Payne fever for months.
Even people with motio sickness couldn't resist the charm :LOL: LOL (even vomits wouldn't stop one of the guys from playing! It was funny :LOL:)

Game Informer's cover.

julycover.jpg

From Kotaku:

According to early, still rumored details from the mag, Max Payne 3 will move the series to Sao Paulo, Brazil, featuring a paunchier, balder, more heavily bearded Payne. The game is said to take place more than a decade after Max Payne 2, but the middle-aged pot-bellied Payne hasn't lost his penchant for "bullet time" slow-motion action over the years. That mechanic is reportedly still intact.

Why's Max in Brazil?

Back