Max Payne 3 - March 2012

I'm guessing this one ends up in the 4-5 million range on the consoles. Not sure what the PC will bring when it launches.

It's a very good game. I think a lot of the pre-launch negativity scared some people off, but in general the game is pretty popular despite the lack of talk on some gaming forums. It wouldn't be in my top 5 games this gen, but probably in my top 10. As far as pure shooters go, I'd put it near the top.

Agreed. I'm slowly working through my second playthrough when I get a chance, and I rarely play games twice. It's one of those games where messing people up just never seems to wear thin on me.

Scott_Arm said:
Agreed. I'm slowly working through my second playthrough when I get a chance, and I rarely play games twice. It's one of those games where messing people up just never seems to wear thin on me.

Yeah, exactly...never felt boring and old!

Just finished it! Last fight was a b****!

Played on medium and man I died a lot! I guess I should have used bullet time more....

Only minor critique I have: some if the checkpoints were rather unfair, but on the other hand this could also be a sign of other games holding your hand to much :)

Highly recommend this game!

First game I've played in months, and I'm loving it. Was very rusty starting off and found myself dying a lot. The game does seem to be a bit harder than most IMO.

Thought it would get repetitive and boring, but the gameplay and story keep you entertained. I just played for 4 straight hours... I don't even remember the last time I've done that.

Back