Okami... wow

I finally bought it.:D I'm 4 hours into it. Very beautiful game and using a brush is so charmful.

No one else from PAL territories picked up this one?

I finally bought it.:D I'm 4 hours into it. Very beautiful game and using a brush is so charmful.

No one else from PAL territories picked up this one?

Well I'm in the Pal territory and I just bought the game, ntsc-version though. I'm also about 4h in and I'm sorry to say, but I'm not feeling it. So far it's VERY slow paced and quite easy. The "voice acting" is horrible and the overal experience is not drawing me in, it's almost two weeks since I last touched it and I'm not sure whether I'm able to continue... God of War 2 coming in next week so it'll postpone this into unseen future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm in the Pal territory and I just bought the game, ntsc-version though. I'm also about 4h in and I'm sorry to say, but I'm not feeling it. So far it's VERY slow paced and quite easy the "voice acting" is horrible and the overal experience is not drawing me in, it's almost two weeks since I last touched it and I'm not sure whether I'm able to continue... God of War 2 coming in next week so it'll postpone this into unseen future.
Yes, all these grunts and growls are quite annoying and it's weird, I liked that in Banjo Kazooie. Maybe Rare better chose these sounds or maybe there's just too much text in Okami. Game is very easy so and doesn't give you incentive to explore its system. But still I find its beauty so charming that I play only to see new areas or new paintbrush interactions.:smile:

Back