North america 360 owners: which games have demos on live?

Guden Oden

Legend
Here in europe it's only Kameo and PDZ, plus the arcade stuff of course. I believe someone said Q4 and CoD2 and PGR3 and maybe others were available in demo form too. Is that true?

If so I hope we get some demo luvin too soon, because downloading trailers suck (in comparison to playing the actual game), especially when it's slow and I can't do anything else on the console in the meanwhile. :(

Guden Oden said:
Here in europe it's only Kameo and PDZ, plus the arcade stuff of course. I believe someone said Q4 and CoD2 and PGR3 and maybe others were available in demo form too. Is that true?

If so I hope we get some demo luvin too soon, because downloading trailers suck (in comparison to playing the actual game), especially when it's slow and I can't do anything else on the console in the meanwhile. :(

Damn, I wonder why we get no PDZ Demo love :cry:

How fast are the servers now btw, tried for a couple of days ago but it was so slow,10hours for 600meg!? And btw how do you recover the gamertag?

Edit

Didnt saw the PDZ demo but only movies of it, strange..

Same here in Finland, no PDZ demo, just NFS, Kameo and some EA sports which I have not really looked :)
I have had slow connection so far, only some arcade titles downloaded at full speed (2M/512k ADSL..) Kameo took about 6-7 hours :(

Guden Oden said:
Here in europe it's only Kameo and PDZ, plus the arcade stuff of course. :(

take a closer look at the "demos and trailers" part of the marketplace

You should find nba live and madden demos, I think they had weird names like "démonstration de nba live"

Anyways, they're there and the actual demos are in english even though their names are listed in french(?) there...

Not that I ever quite liked basketball or yankee footies but there's some nice eye candy!

Jogi said:
Same here in Finland, no PDZ demo, just NFS, Kameo and some EA sports which I have not really looked :)
I have had slow connection so far, only some arcade titles downloaded at full speed (2M/512k ADSL..) Kameo took about 6-7 hours :(

How long should it take if you have a 2Mbit download~around 600Megs @ hour if i remember right!?

Oh btw to the swedes here some know were i can find a LONG cable/the one you have between the port in the telephone and to the ADSL-modem(about 10 meters)?

Tap In said:
Madden NFL 06
Need For Speed MW
Kameo
NBA Live 06

that's it so far

lots of trailers though

we have these demos to (in belgium) maybe except for madden.

ah, so PDZ is also online now?

overclocked said:
How long should it take if you have a 2Mbit download~around 600Megs @ hour if i remember right!?

Max rate would be around 700Megs/hour... so Kameo should take only under one hour.. 6-7 hours sux :(

Jogi said:
Max rate would be around 700Megs/hour... so Kameo should take only under one hour.. 6-7 hours sux :(

One more thing that sucks is that you cant see the speed of your download just that % meter that seems to be missleding every single time.

Back