Xbox 360 Demos (new)

*btw,
I'd like to download the skate demo, yet it seems to have been removed? Maybe this is just an NZ thing? I guess there is no other way to download it...
You should be able to create a passport/hotmail account for a different nationality. That way, you can access that region's marketplace and most of the available content.

I downloaded the AA demo and it's definitely realistic but it makes sure everything is really balanced. for example, you can only join a room if they don't have too many of whatever class you chose.

I can't seem to download this (using a Silver Account). I think the error message it gives me is related to using a Silver Account though.

On another point, I did try out the newer Blacksite demo. The framerate is much improved, and it looks like they added motion blur when you turn quickly (ala Gears). However, the character shadows appeared to be turned off. Some parts of the environment was destroyable in the first level. In the second level, you're in a helicopter with the chain gun mowing down big worms.

It's too bad they got rid of co-op... you can see elements of it (besides the squad) in the helicopter level too where there's an empty chaingun on your right. :???:

Don King Prize Fighter:
If you do the exact opposite of this game, you'll have a very good boxing game on your hands. It's insulting to Boxing fans and even the general public won't be able to enjoy it. If you enjoy pain, pick it up in the bargain bin shortly.

Lego: Indiana Jones:
I assume it's for very little kids right? because I felt insulted playing it. There's nothing to the game. If it's for little kids, then it's well done.

Back