Nintendo e3 thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
e3-2005-high-res-revolution-images3-small.jpg

e3-2005-high-res-revolution-images-small.jpg

e3-2005-high-res-revolution-images2-small.jpg

hey69 said:
isnt it a bit plain on the surface?

I think the minimalist design is perfect. The edges are a bit too sharp for my liking but overall it looks good. I like the high gloss finish.

*looks at design*

I thought Nintendo said this was SLEEK? I didn't know bricks were sleek.

Seriously, what's with the sharp corners? Doesn't this look kind of dated?

I'd really like to see all three consoles side by side...

Nothing Nintendo pleases you Kolgar. How would curves actually make that better? Sleek does not equal curvey no matter what Sony may have told you with the pointlessly curvey PS3 :)

PC-Engine said:
I think the minimalist design is perfect. The edges are a bit too sharp for my liking but overall it looks good. I like the high gloss finish.

Couldn't agree more. It's a very classic industrial design.
Personal design ranking so far:
1. Rev
2. PS3
3. Xbox

But I am still waiting for pics from the real prototype...

You mean Revolution resembles something else in existence joe? You do surprise me :LOL: Although franlkly I'd like to know where your buying your CD-Roms if you think everyone one of them looks like that..

sleek
adj. sleek·er, sleek·est

Smooth and lustrous as if polished; glossy: brushed her hair until it was sleek.
Well-groomed and neatly tailored.
Healthy or well-fed; thriving.
Polished or smooth in manner, especially in an unctuous way; slick.

:LOL:

Yes. And there's nothing wrong with that...I just rarely hear the "something else's" described as "sleek".

News flash man, everything resembles something else.

Meh, here's a bunch

They "resemble" Revolution in that they are all longer then they are wide.. but that's it, hardly significant. None of them actually look like the system at all other then a vague shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back