New forum themes

For the love of all feline, masters of the universe, please, please switch the forum front page back the way it used to be, it's terribly confusing mess as it is now

For the love of all feline, masters of the universe, please, please switch the forum front page back the way it used to be, it's terribly confusing mess as it is now
If you make the window narrower, it reverts back to a single vertical list of sub-forums.

If you make the window narrower, it reverts back to a single vertical list of sub-forums.
Thanks for the tip, but I don't think I could get used to not using fullscreen window (before I someday go to ultrawide displays)

Really curious about this as your usages are vastly different than mine. Who even looks at the forum front page? I mostly live in the New Forum Posts pages and that's all.

Really curious about this as your usages are vastly different than mine. Who even looks at the forum front page? I mostly live in the New Forum Posts pages and that's all.
I look at the front page to work out what on earth Kaotik is complaining about being wrong with the front page.

I look at the front page to work out what on earth Kaotik is complaining about being wrong with the front page.
Picture tells more than thousand words, at least for me that front page is a hot burning mess compared to the old list-style. And yes, the list style window in that screenshot is actually the widest possible window you can now have while keeping the list form
beyond3d-front.jpg

Prefer the classic listing.

The boxes look like they were giant buttons for a touch UI.

I don't know why that middle one is messed up but that block view is the way it's always been. Maybe the break points changed slightly so now it looks "different" to you?

I'm with @BRiT the forum home page isn't very useful, I live in new posts, especially on mobile.

Also @Rys why did you put the forum descriptions back visible?

Picture tells more than thousand words, at least for me that front page is a hot burning mess compared to the old list-style.
Personally I prefer the tiled view because it's more compact and requires less scrolling. You quickly learn the position of the subforums for a given window width.
However, as Malo mentioned, it's been like that for a long time at least when using the dark theme.

Back