New DOAX2 screenshots

h-104_58922_doax01.jpg.jpg

h-104_58922_doax02.jpg.jpg

h-104_58922_doax03.jpg.jpg

h-104_58922_doax04.jpg.jpg

Sexy eh?

Looks almost the same as the XBOX1 version. Still plastic looking dolls to. Don't think I'll be buying this one. I got suckered by the first one, the Volleyball "game" was non-existent. Wow, depth of field. I guess that justifies buying it.

heh attractive in a non gaming way. Thats the only thing that can make someone buy this game. Sexy

Whee, it's got bouncing boobs. Great. And just like with a quadrillion of pr0n sites out there, I'd never pay for 'em.

Itagaki, could you now move on and start working on Ninja Gaiden 2!?

*Pretty please!*

I can't be the only person who enjoyed the volleyball engine. Seriously, DOAXBV was actually a breath of fresh air - a cute, fun game that brought me back again and again.

And yes, I had a number of real girlfriends during this time. :p

I can't be the only person who enjoyed the volleyball engine. Seriously, DOAXBV was actually a breath of fresh air - a cute, fun game that brought me back again and again.

And yes, I had a number of real girlfriends during this time. :p

:LOL: Well it was certainly too easy, and Itagaki recognizes this at least.

Btw, I think the tanlines thing can be turned off. It was in an interview, but I guess it's far from being final, and things can change... I just hope it remains an option. Options are good.

Looks almost the same as the XBOX1 version. Still plastic looking dolls to. Don't think I'll be buying this one. I got suckered by the first one, the Volleyball "game" was non-existent. Wow, depth of field. I guess that justifies buying it.

Ick, Temco should do something about the 2d looking hair. And they may not want to add bump mapping (or even decent texturing) to the girls, but how about the clothes?

They left the Xbox after DOAU. 360 onwards.

And they may not want to add bump mapping (or even decent texturing) to the girls, but how about the clothes?

Little hard to add bumpmapping to bikinis :p Do you mean wrinkles in the cloth? They've had normal mapping for awhile, it's just very subtle due to their barbie-doll approach. DOA4 definitely had it. Take a look at Jan Lee's costumes or even Spartan 458.

Last edited by a moderator:
this game has not advanced one freaking bit in the presentation for 3 generations of consoles. congratulations, tecmo. way to cater to the inflatable-sex-dolls -loving audience.

The haters make me laugh. IMO the wave racing stuff seems like a lot of fun and the game is still pretty pleasing to the eye, even if it is only the Xbox version + HD resolutions + some extra effects.

It'd be nice if they got the in-game models closer to the ones used in the CG movies. That's basically their definitive vision with their art style.

Anyone noticed how the bodies are all exactly the same, well ... except neck upwards:

7959001147656707.jpg

I guess one-fit bathing-suits were worth it.

That isn't totally true. The bodies are very close the reason why is that they didn't want to have to make duplicates of every bathing suit(200-300 in the last game) because each girl would have to be able to wear each of them so they modeled the suits independently of the character models. This way they only need to worry about the character models rather than having to recreate each suit for each character. At most the would need to manipulate the breast size on some of them (Tina and Christie) the other girls breast sizes were reduced from previous games believe it or not. That had many a ****** in an uproar after it's release. It probably would have been easier to give each character the same breast size but they didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back