Forza Motorsport [XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Yeah. This game went off the rails a bit, but I wonder how much online competitive sim racing is even much of a thing on console anymore. They should fix it though.

For myself, I'll admit that I played it for a few hours and had fun, but the graphics didn't blow me away enough to keep me playing this over Forza Horizon 5. I do plan to go back to it, but one of the things with GP games from MS is that you know they aren't going anywhere, so you can wait if you're getting your fix somewhere else. I didn't really have time to play this and Starfield, Lies of P, Persona games etc.... this holiday.

I'll believe people when they say the online is borked, as I'm not expert on that, but I also think concurrent Steam numbers in the age of GP are almost meaningless when they are negative.

I'll finish by saying that Turn 10 should have done better after so many years, but if Cyberpunk can make a comeback almost anything can. MS would be wise to sink the resources into revitalizing the Forza Motorsport brand.
It, looks worse than FH5. Way less consistency in the presentation

Yeah. This game went off the rails a bit, but I wonder how much online competitive sim racing is even much of a thing on console anymore. They should fix it though.

For myself, I'll admit that I played it for a few hours and had fun, but the graphics didn't blow me away enough to keep me playing this over Forza Horizon 5. I do plan to go back to it, but one of the things with GP games from MS is that you know they aren't going anywhere, so you can wait if you're getting your fix somewhere else. I didn't really have time to play this and Starfield, Lies of P, Persona games etc.... this holiday.

I'll believe people when they say the online is borked, as I'm not expert on that, but I also think concurrent Steam numbers in the age of GP are almost meaningless when they are negative.

I'll finish by saying that Turn 10 should have done better after so many years, but if Cyberpunk can make a comeback almost anything can. MS would be wise to sink the resources into revitalizing the Forza Motorsport brand.
This is the best online multiplayer car game I've ever played, it gives a much better, more precise driving experience with a controller and a professional steering wheel, and the racing experience is more serious than in previous Forza games. Very satisfied with the graphics, it looks better than the arcade FH5, which is a big word.

Every day I push several hours online and against rival times, I have become completely addicted to the game. However, it should be noted that there are far fewer bugs on console than on PC. And this significantly affects the attitude to the game.

Back