New DOAX2 screenshots

I love Itagaki! that man is almost reaching carmack status for me. (very cool, but in a different way)
"this game is to relax" :cool:

dress your b!tch, and go for some 4 player jetski racing online! :D

That gets all the funnier when you start thinking about how many crazy real-world girls go to anime and gaming conventions in cosplay as Kasumi and Ayane. Unfortunately, only a handful are well-suited to garb themselves thusly, but for those who are... hmmmm.:devilish:

Seriously, though, I think cosplayers would be in violation of a lot of laws if they came out in outfits like those. Might as well have gone for the Kekko Kamen costume.

I saw on xboxlive just some while ago this video footage of TGS and it had a feature of the beautifull cosplay girls that where at the show.
good stuff. japanese people certainly are having fun with their games.
I also laughed when the host of the show/clip was standing between two models.
so he turns to the left and asks her: "so, what's your gamertag?"
her eyes go random movement for some seconds, then she goes "WHAT?"
then turns to the right model. same question, same answer. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

/OT

seriously i found myself getting pissed off watching it, esp the both hands in the air running style
Really? I never would have expected that emotion to come from that video. Embarrassment I can understand. But anger?

Really? I never would have expected that emotion to come from that video. Embarrassment I can understand. But anger?
Probably just angry that they didn't take it all off. :)

Btw, what's with the weird looking hair. They can do boob physics and cloth looking bikini, but still can't make decent looking hair.

I don't get it either. Itagaki seems to think that infinitely thin strips of hair jerkily whipping around is better than before, but it's not.

The least they could do is add more articulation points in the hair. It looks pretty creepy when the hair moves around.

Back