Mystery Metal Gear game teaser from Konami

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that they would not announce a MGS5 in this manner. Also the fact that it says "a" and not "the" is pretty much confirmation that we are not talking about the next canon game in the series, but about a re-release or a spinoff.

It's either about a MGS4 360 port or a handled spinoff.

You do realise that they would not announce a MGS5 in this manner. Also the fact that it says "a" and not "the" is pretty much confirmation that we are not talking about the next canon game in the series, but about a re-release or a spinoff.

It's either about a MGS4 360 port or a handled spinoff.

MGS4 + bridge content to the next game on the 360 exlusive for a few months before its dlc on the ps3 (perhaps the port hits the 360 in sept/ october and the ps3 dlc hits dec or mabye febuary )

I don't know how much mgs4 without any extras would sell on the 360 at this point in time. Its already what 6 months since mgs 4 launchedon the ps3 and it seems like it would be at least another 3 months or so before it has a chance of hitting the 360.

Or make a mecha game with
the frankly awesome mech-battle engine that was used for Rex vs. Ray - gorgeous and way more fun than any Gundam game I've ever played

Seriously? I liked that battle a lot, but I wouldn't put it anywhere near to what ZOE achieved gameplay wise.

Speaking of which, if they aren't serious about a next MGS, they should seriously give us another ZOE. I'd buy it in an instance! Or give us a sequal to MGS3...

My guess is that it's going to be something underwhelming like Metal Gear Acid on XBLA - although that said, if it is an XBLA title, they may as well put it on PSN too.

Speaking of which, if they aren't serious about a next MGS, they should seriously give us another ZOE. I'd buy it in an instance! Or give us a sequal to MGS3...

Wouldn't the sequels to MGS3 be MGS: Portable Ops and MGS4?

I'm still betting 360 MGS4.

There have just been too many rumors about that. I heard one that it will be announced Q1 09.

Based off common sense? And the world+dog expecting it? And numerous previous rumors and leading qoutes from Konami later retracted and so on and so forth?

Based off common sense? And the world+dog expecting it? And numerous previous rumors and leading qoutes from Konami later retracted and so on and so forth?

Common sense?

The game is over 20GB, how is it common sense.

So I see you think people are infallible and never make mistakes.

And how is every man and his dog expecting it? its got more chance of going to the wii then the 360.

This thread's gone downhill. I'm not having another MGS4 on XB360 yay/nay debate - we have a good sized thread for that one already!

When the mystery game is announced, it can have it's own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back