Motorstorm screens

Now if Sony gets theyr online functions working, I can only imagine how much ownage this and resistance will be online. :)

500 550 whatever.

It's the talent man!

I stand by my assertation that the best looking games of the last generation where on PS2. And it certainly wasn't becasue of the hardware. It was a result of the best talent working in the best conditions.

Yeah..this game definitely looks better in small screenshots..they hide the faults tremendously (the burnout-esque blur really helps).

It looks pretty good in motion though..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, screens dont do this game justice. The newest trailer compared to the previous screenshot batch is evidence of that. Can't wait to see more of it during tgs.

Yeah, I imagine this is one of those games that looks amazing in motion...these screen shots don't it justice. Even though the texture looks low res, however imagine so many stuff going on (things flying about), you won't have time to notice (and won't care about the low res texture).

edit: typos...hic...too many beer...

All of the screens in high res:

http://watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20060908/ms.htm

A B3D friendly preview:

ms2dj7.jpg

ms4xi5.jpg

ms3zb6.jpg

ms1hz2.jpg

Awesome shot :LOL: So nice to see fire in there too. Can't wait to see how it looks at TGS, in motion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think motion does as much good for the game's looks as smaller 'IQ hiding' screens, so I can't wait to see the latest trailer whenever we get it. The last one passed as CG for more than a few, again :LOL:

I'm impressed with the small screens, but then again all games look better in small screens.

I think the devs could have easily added at layer of detail textures, cause when you see the screens blown to full size, they look very bland.

I've been asking for detail textures for years! Why aren't they used, they hardly have an hit on any hardware this side of the millennium for god's sake!! Think about Painkiller for PC, it's still in my memory for the most amazing surfaces, considering how fast it runs.

I think motion does as much good for the game's looks as smaller 'IQ hiding' screens, so I can't wait to see the latest trailer whenever we get it. The last one passed as CG for more than a few, again :LOL:

Yep, anyone saying this only looks a little better in motion needs to download the HD trailer from a couple months back and see what a difference it makes compared to the screencaps. For whatever reason static shots of this game haven't done it a remote justice.

Mr Titanio's post says B3D friendly, I beg to differ

We're only allowed post 800x??? shots here :rolleyes: If you want to post images directly, resizing is your only option. I gave the link to the full size shots myself too, thanks.

Everyone acknowledges that smaller pics don't reflect actual IQ (not that it matters in a game like this in motion, where post-processing is the order of the day).

Incidentally, somewhere in the blurb on the eu Sony page I think I noticed them mentioning weather effects, with rain and mud

Back