digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
And it wasn't even me this time! blame PenguinJim:

AntoniaReynolds.jpg

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I have no idea why I find it so funny to see John's face on a hot chics body, but I do! :LOL:

JJJEEEEEBBUUSSS!!! My eyes! :oops: :oops:

You know, there are some images which are meant to be enjoyed in private, not shared with the public! :devilish:

Dave's never taken me out of the mod group, and I'm sooo damn tempted to click on the little X in DW's post.

Guys, just come out with it and ask for what you really want: nude pics of me. Sheesh.

digitalwanderer said:
Could you post up some nude pictures of yourself John? :|

Ummm, no.

Honestly, I don't get the fascination with these pics (the kitten, Ruby, Dean Cain's Superman, etc.). Are you guys making fun of my appearance or what? I know I'm not George Clooney, but I never thought I was Frankenstein either. WHY ME, DEAR LORD, WHY ME?!!

It's because you're popular and we love you.

smiley.jpg

I am straight, by the way. I didn't mean to worry you. :D

Oh, digitalwanderer, can I have some nice high-res pics of you, please? The only reason you avoid this chop-based worship is because I have one bad unusable picture of you, and one awkward low-res picture of you. I think Mr Reynolds would really appreciate it if you donated some pictures of your head for us to use instead of him. :p

PenguinJim said:
Oh, digitalwanderer, can I have some nice high-res pics of you, please? The only reason you avoid this chop-based worship is because I have one bad unusable picture of you, and one awkward low-res picture of you. I think Mr Reynolds would really appreciate it if you donated some pictures of your head for us to use instead of him. :p
Why do you think I don't post many high-res self picts? :|

DUDE :oops: , NOW THAT'S FACE FOR RADIO.......WHOOO, PUT HER BACK, SHE'S NOT DONE YET.....THAT'S A FACE NOT EVEN A MOTHER COULD LOVE.

digitalwanderer said:
And it wasn't even me this time! blame PenguinJim:

AntoniaReynolds.jpg

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I have no idea why I find it so funny to see John's face on a hot chics body, but I do! :LOL:

Gee, can't imagine why he said elsewhere:

John Reynolds said:
fallguy said:
geo, there are only like 3 pics of me I think. :/ None of which I uploaded. I dont like to have mine taken.. and I like to take them of my wife..

I'm the exact same way. Congrats on the 10 years mark.

Is that a microsoft shirt I see? :LOL:

Yes, in more ways than one. Speaking of which my soc teacher invited in the gay straight alliance and now I know more about gay sex and my teacher who is straight preferences in bed than I ever wanted to know. :devilish:

Back