More John Reynolds trans-gender fun!

In that last pic you manage to look quite cool for someone wearing an MS t-shirt, backwards cap and glasses whilst painting a room pink. Props.

You should apply to join STOMP.

JaylumX said:
DUDE :oops: , NOW THAT'S FACE FOR RADIO.......WHOOO, PUT HER BACK, SHE'S NOT DONE YET.....THAT'S A FACE NOT EVEN A MOTHER COULD LOVE.

Hey, I'm not photogenic. And your words will not deflate my ego; I just had a damn fine 25-year-old lieutenant (female!, Natoma) ask me if I would impregnate her after work (she's apparently desperate for a baby. . .very desperate <g>). You young pups have no idea how much it pumps the ole' middle-aged ego when a young woman flirts (at least I hope she was flirting/joking) with you at my age.

Just showed my wife the Antonia picture. "Nice boobs," and then she walked away.

John Reynolds said:
JaylumX said:
DUDE :oops: , NOW THAT'S FACE FOR RADIO.......WHOOO, PUT HER BACK, SHE'S NOT DONE YET.....THAT'S A FACE NOT EVEN A MOTHER COULD LOVE.

Hey, I'm not photogenic. And your words will not deflate my ego; I just had a damn fine 25-year-old lieutenant (female!, Natoma) ask me if I would impregnate her after work (she's apparently desperate for a baby. . .very desperate <g>). You young pups have no idea how much it pumps the ole' middle-aged ego when a young woman flirts (at least I hope she was flirting/joking) with you at my age.

Just showed my wife the Antonia picture. "Nice boobs," and then she walked away.

More the reason why i don't post pictures of myself on the internet. I'm no Denzil Washington, but i'm close enough but still, i ain't gonna post pictures of myself on the net so you guys can photochop it....i know better :D

Heh, I may not be photogenic or the best looking....but after having half my face torn off back in '85 I've gotten to be quite grateful for my current appearance.

I've seen ugly/gross, I've been ugly/gross; I gave up worrying about it.

JaylumX said:
More the reason why i don't post pictures of myself on the internet. I'm no Denzil Washington, but i'm close enough but still, i ain't gonna post pictures of myself on the net so you guys can photochop it....i know better.

That pic is from a family pic. . . I think.

John Reynolds said:
JaylumX said:
More the reason why i don't post pictures of myself on the internet. I'm no Denzil Washington, but i'm close enough but still, i ain't gonna post pictures of myself on the net so you guys can photochop it....i know better.

That pic is from a family pic. . . I think.

Yeah i know what pic it is. I think its the one with you, your missus and your kid. I saw it on 3DGPU when i was there, and i know Stemcell did a photochop of that picture by putting a tache on you missus.

JaylumX said:
Yeah i know what pic it is. I think its the one with you, your missus and your kid. I saw it on 3DGPU when i was there, and i know Stemcell did a photochop of that picture by putting a tache on you missus.
See? Now have we ever disrespected your wife/child/family in any way or have we used their chopped image? :|

It's only you we want John; just pure, un-adulterated you. 8)

(Getting them creepy-tingles yet? *ROOOFLES*)

RussSchultz said:
Xenus said:
Kiler, and Sage were the oddest people on the forum. :LOL:
Yes.

WOOHOO! I FEEL LOVED!

...and I haven't even told you my ***really*** bad secrets yet... 8)

but, guess what!? I got a SECOND date tomorrow night! Well, not confirmed and it's been changed to "a group thing" with her friends... but still, she didnt run kicking and screaming as soon as I took her home from the first 8)

oh yes, and I've made it my mission to, within 1 year, own a current-gen Porsche 911 Carrerra. You can get them for like $30k if you're picky.

Digi, you had this one coming!

digiantonia.jpg

edit: I can't believe I really managed to copy paste that black line over there like that... Oh well...

Back