MGS4 Trailer (3 new minutes)

Very quietly, there was some new stuff and an interview released on gamespot on MGS:portable Ops released too ... Maybe needs it's own thread, but I thought I'd mention it here. It seems they are going pretty all out on the psp version.

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/metalgearsolidpo/news.html?sid=6156386&mode=previews

Also, the 'extended' MGS4 video just linked to - the way I understood it was that the extra 3 minutes were actually cut from the other bit, and this longer version that has everything is in fact the original.

Damn, that portable ops really looks and sounds awesome. Being a huge MGS fan myself, I'd hate to miss it but I guess I have no choice with the current PSP prices. If something is a PSP seller, this should be it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
going back to what game has good animation, Lost Planet has some really good animations that are no mo-cap.
Granted the main player's character is slugish and slow but the besties have great animation. Check out the trailer for the game or play the 360 demo.

Back