MGS3: Subsistence, Online Mode trailer (6min)

PC-Engine...your getting a little red around the dots

Yep and I'm LMAO too... :LOL:

Some people just can't seem to see another person's POV without having to pretend there's some kind of motive behind it. Just look at the post right above this one.;)

I understand you POV but you seem not to say anything good about the game that's all.

Like this statement of yours.

Nah I just see somebody being impressed by a video just because it has MGS and online in the name and coming to the conclusion it's the best since sliced bread.

I'm not saying its the best since slice bread, but it might be better than you're making it out to be. A MGS game and online in the name. I seems to be more than just that.

mckmas8808 said:
I'm not saying its the best since slice bread, but it might be better than you're making it out to be. A MGS game and online in the name. I seems to be more than just that.

It might or it might not. What I'm seeing in the video doesn't seem to indicate it'll be better than other online FPS games. Others like you seem to think it'll be better with nothing to back it up.

PC-Engine said:
It might or it might not. What I'm seeing in the video doesn't seem to indicate it'll be better than other online FPS games. Others like you seem to think it'll be better with nothing to back it up.

I never said it was going to be better, it just looks fun. Maybe not as fun as Halo, but does it have to be?

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6141277.html

TOKYO--In Japan, Konami is holding a special theatrical event to promote its upcoming game, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. The company will be showing a three-and-a-half-hour movie of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater at the Oribe Hall in Tokyo, and series creator Hideo Kojima will be on hand to make some opening remarks.

What? 3.5 hrs? In that I could have finished MGS3:SE. j/k:smile:

PC-Engine said:
Yeah but human players are not so stupid as to think cardboard boxes won't have somebody hiding in it. :p
well if one box is sitting somewhere with other things mixing in the backround in a corner or something I dont think the human eye will even caught that there is a box there.

Back