Metal Gear Solid 4 post:#1067

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaf has become like a mine field, tons MGS 4 threads and spoilers very where. The official threads is excellent, but I dare not read much further because of spoilers. Dont even look at the OST, it also contains spoilers. Just a few more days and we're safe.

I believe I mentioned it before in this thread and I'll mention it again. If you trust the creator of a particular type of media (primarily a film/game director or music artist) and you are a fan of their work, don't bother yourself with the risk of the spoiler if you are certain you will view/listen/play the media. If you are unsure go to a trusted reviewer beforehand. People are putting their enjoyment of a certain purchase at risk because of web obsession.

Cheers,

NERO

People are putting their enjoyment of a certain purchase at risk because of web obsession.

Cheers,

NERO

Its not web obsession Nero. I frequent this thread because I like to share my thoughts with like minded people.You might have noticed I have been sharing my MGS2 experience here as I played it. I have been listening insightful comprehensions of different people on the same. Its a community wherre I can talk to other people about what I am a fan of. But never in any of my posts have I let any spoiler out.
Seriously, this is the only place where you can still talk about MGS in a sane manner;) Everywhere else is chaos! I would like B3D to stay that way!

Well the Metal Gear madness has finally got to me. I took the theme tracks from all the Metal Gear Solid games 1-4 and created one super track.

I used footage strictly from the trailers that were available. So, there are no intentional spoilers for any of the games beyond what has been shown publically.

Not embeding for those who are under a media blackout. BTW - there are no track name spoilers either.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7R-tjwwaLG4

I sure hope so. It would be nice if the Kojima Red CD was available too. I love Zanzibar Breeze. I guess I should make another video that goes from MSX through PS3

Some people have already got theyr copy of the game. I don't have a PS3 yet so I'll wait til the end of month to play it at my big bro's place. :(

I sure hope so. It would be nice if the Kojima Red CD was available too.

Along with Kojima Black Disc, all the versions of snatcher soundtracks and lets not forget the o so wonderful policenauts ost.

I love Zanzibar Breeze. I guess I should make another video that goes from MSX through PS3

Konami Kukeiha Club version FTW

Not sure if this has been posted - but in Melbourne there's MGS4 ads in our major train stations. This is a pretty big deal, given the only other games I can remember seeing advertised in such a high transit area has been GTA4 and Wii Fit, and a Gears tram when that was new.

Some nice looking ads too. Good to see.

Its not web obsession Nero. I frequent this thread because I like to share my thoughts with like minded people.You might have noticed I have been sharing my MGS2 experience here as I played it. I have been listening insightful comprehensions of different people on the same. Its a community wherre I can talk to other people about what I am a fan of. But never in any of my posts have I let any spoiler out.
Seriously, this is the only place where you can still talk about MGS in a sane manner;) Everywhere else is chaos! I would like B3D to stay that way!

;)Please do not take offense to what I said as I did not intend to offend anyone. I hoped to post it as a very general helpful gesture. If you trust the product and are sure to eventually buy the product - especially one tied to plot secracy - beware of spoilers. There are few things worse in terms of media enjoyment than the death of a director's intended surprise. I will only say that I have come dangerously close to bumping into spoilers. Either way I come to this forum for the same reasons that you do; The folks are polite, know what they're talking about and many have a good basis when it comes to the tech behind 3D. (All except NERO since he's a douche!)

Otherwise I plan on purchasing the MGS4 PS3 SKU and playing MGS4 by this time tomorrow.

Cheers

Along with Kojima Black Disc, all the versions of snatcher soundtracks and lets not forget the o so wonderful policenauts ost.

The first track of Kojima Black is so amazing, and yes, when I talk about Zanzibar Breeze that version is number one. If the intro sequence of MGS4 was synced to that, wow, greatest Metal Gear ever.

I used to play MG2:SS pop in a cig and tune to 140.07 everynight before I went to sleep. Those extra tracks in there were amazingly funny Dance-a-dance or Swing-a-Swing I think it was called. Good times.

I am picking mine up @ 10:00am tomorrow morning. Have to be home tonight. My new headphone is here (Yay !).

Despite my schedule, I'm quite excited about the game. Hopefully Sony converts enough PS2 guys on board so I get to see them on MGO (and RFOM !).

I am picking mine up @ 10:00am tomorrow morning. Have to be home tonight. My new headphone is here (Yay !).

Despite my schedule, I'm quite excited about the game. Hopefully Sony converts enough PS2 guys on board so I get to see them on MGO (and RFOM !).

So is my new TV !:cool: can't wait to see Snake on it! Its 12th here already but no sign of MGS.....am waiting for a message from my gamewaala !

Gametrailers has posted many gameplay videos and a Review.

Has anyone who has seen them know if there are spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back