Kung Fu Live [PSN]

there is a setting for the feet shadow
Sure, but it can't tell the difference between black socks and a black shadow!

...you really don't need acres of space you can pretty much stay in 1 spot and play the game you just have to make the side to side movements by pointing your arms in the direction that you want to go in
If that's so, the game hasn't done itself any favours in the setup that had be moving the whole width of the room, maybe 3 metres, to reach the calibration points.

If that's so, the game hasn't done itself any favours in the setup that had be moving the whole width of the room, maybe 3 metres, to reach the calibration points.
so thats why it was cutting my legs off. It thought that my black or brown shoes was a shadow

the calibration is just you moving out of the way so that the game can take a picture of your background so it knows the difference from you and the background when it removes it.

I even have to lean over my bed when doing the set up , & as for the black socks black shadow thing I've seen people playing in all black

the calibration is just you moving out of the way so that the game can take a picture of your background so it knows the difference from you and the background when it removes it.

I even have to lean over my bed when doing the set up , & as for the black socks black shadow thing I've seen people playing in all black

Even I was playing wearing a black sweater and darkblue tracks with dark blue socks. The game did bring some of my shadow into the game, but my feet were still tracked perfectly when kicking.

Don't worry too much about bg removal, the game still tracks your body in the game.
If you are just discussing about how technically the bg is not properly removed, then it is fine, but gameplay wise their tech is perfectly functional.

Even I was playing wearing a black sweater and darkblue tracks with dark blue socks. The game did bring some of my shadow into the game, but my feet were still tracked perfectly when kicking.

Don't worry too much about bg removal, the game still tracks your body in the game.
If you are just discussing about how technically the bg is not properly removed, then it is fine, but gameplay wise their tech is perfectly functional.

huh?

When your whole layout is black it may assume that anything black is part of yourself. If you are wearing bright clothes and dark shoes it sometimes confuses the lower and darker part of your legs and thinks it does not belong to your body.

My feet were missing from my legs when I was playing the demo

Well, that is strange, cos moving your feet around should tell the game that it is not background.
Maybe your feet were outside camera range! Did you check that?

@OnQ: All I am saying that I do get Background in my feed sometimes, when playing, but it doesn't affect the tracking of my body. I can play fine, even if some BG seeps in. Technically, BG is not removed perfectly when I play. But as far as playing the game is concerned,my moves are tracked perfectly.

Back