Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I think my interest in KOA has dropped off pretty much completely now, with Dragon's Dogma getting my attention.

Dragon's Dogma is the better game if you ask me. KOA is good though, it just falls apart towards the end. It's also the very definition of generic, while Dragon's Dogma, art direction aside, is anything but. Dragon's Dogma is one of those love 'em or hate 'em games though, it's not for everyone.

Couldn't they start with DLC for KOA as a cheap starter to expand it? Although I guess they won't make any royalties on further KOA sales.

I think my interest in KOA has dropped off pretty much completely now, with Dragon's Dogma getting my attentattention.

Having just got dragons dogma, cod 3 (which I finished in sitting), and KOA. I must admit I'm enjoying KOA far more than I thought I would. It has a proper story, good voice acting, and I'm enjoying the combat far more than with Skyrim.

I would happily invest a sequel, for me this is to current rpg trends as border lands was to fps games.

Back