Killer Instinct [XO]

I do, but I still have the Season 1 version, might get the Season 2 pretty soon, the game is becoming awesome. Additionally, you are in my friends list from the X360 days, right? Gotta check if it translated over to the Xbox One.

I believe it did. GT is Timberwolf25.
Who is your main?

I have you, yes. In addition, you are in my favourite friends list. I got Killer Instinct Season 2 today. My gamertag is Ruin of Palmira.

Cool...lets get some casual games in next time I'm on Killer Instinct. One thing...I usually play with my mic off (not much of a talker when playing). I think it would be cool to get our own Lobby going if we can get a few more to play.

Cool...lets get some casual games in next time I'm on Killer Instinct. One thing...I usually play with my mic off (not much of a talker when playing). I think it would be cool to get our own Lobby going if we can get a few more to play.
That's not a problem at all. Most of the time I am not wearing a headset. I dunno about your level, but I am on the noob side, so don't expect me to give you a beating. I used to play better when the game launched but now I forgot most of the basics.

Hisako is now one of my favourite characters in the game. Love her! Even so, Cinder trailer is out, which also features a teaser of Aria.

Eurogamer are reporting Shadow Jago is to become a 'proper'(!?!) playable character in the game.

jpg

Here is Aria, she is the final boss now in Story mode. Before it was Fulgore.

42vzq.jpg

Gameplay showing her:

Also, here is how Retro Hisako and Retro Cinder look:

HisakoBayliss1.png

HisakoBayliss2.png

RetroCinder.png

I still need to pick up Season 2. Hope they bundle this soon with Shadow Jago now that all the characters are done for Season 2.

I still need to pick up Season 2. Hope they bundle this soon with Shadow Jago now that all the characters are done for Season 2.
From season 2 one of my favourite characters is Hisako, love her. The new character, Aria, looks to be inspired in forerunners, actually. That and the pinball Bride of Pinbot, which was really cool.

The new studio working on the game are doing a good job.

Ironic that other than Hisako, I'd probably main the Season 1 characters even if the other characters were available from the start. Sadira is my main, but would probably play with Sabrewulf or Jago. My playlist would probably go: Sadira, Hisako, and tie for either Wulf or Jago with maybe a very slight nod to Wulfe.

Ironic that other than Hisako, I'd probably main the Season 1 characters even if the other characters were available from the start. Sadira is my main, but would probably play with Sabrewulf or Jago. My playlist would probably go: Sadira, Hisako, and tie for either Wulf or Jago with maybe a very slight nod to Wulfe.
Sadira is very good, and she is very fast, but has weak attacks. I'd probably go with Sabrewulf and it's the character I played the most, along with Sadira. I fancy Hisako, but I didn't play all the characters I'd like to, especially because only Season 1 characters have a story mode for now. I'd like to try Riptor and of course Hisako.

Season 2 comes to an end now that Aria is out. I suppose they are going to show Season 3 at the E3 2015.

Some Aria videos, by the KI guy :)

Yes seen them all. I subscribe to him on Youtube and follow him on Twitch. Fairly entertaining, but I wish he would produce Assist Me videos again.

MS needs to give me a Season Ultra Pack sale with Shadow Jago---about to go on vacation, so hopefully they'll have one when I get back.

I play the other characters whenever they come up on the F2P rotation, but nothings really grabbed my playstyle. I like the quick, mobile characters. I guess they give up on the damage stats, but grapplers and slow characters like Thunder and Aganos just doesn't suit me. Even though Hisako is technically a counter/grappler, her mobility and gimmicks appeal to me.

New update today, it adds the following:

- Aria.
- Shadow Mode.
- Combo Breaker Training.
- Retro Hisako.
- Retro Cinder.

People are saying that Shadow Mode is AMAZING --think of the Drivatars in Forza. Shadows imitate your play style and fight against other players to gain EXP. The more you play with your shadow the more it will play like you. Each shadow belongs to a certain character and you can even edit the accessories and the clothes they will wear when they confront other players.

How this feature never made into the fighting genre before? :oops:

I'll play with the Shadow feature after I get back from Hawaii in a couple of weeks.
How many other B3D members have the game? Would be cool to see what your playstyle is like with this feature.

I'll play with the Shadow feature after I get back from Hawaii in a couple of weeks.
How many other B3D members have the game? Would be cool to see what your playstyle is like with this feature.
Maybe some of those who have been following the thread since the beginning, save AInets.

Shadows Mode explained. Has this game been reviewed nowadays instead of as launch date, it'd score a 9 or 9,5 overall.

And a bonus from the KI guy -Maximilian Dood-

Back