Killer Instinct [XO]

I think you also get Killer Instinct classic as well.

For those that have it (no excuse because S1 is free), hit me up if you see me online.
GT: Timberwolf25
The only other player I've played from B3D is iroboto who has a really good Orchid. Playing a "winner stays" on Private Lobby with a number of players is really fun. Right now, I main Sadira and Hisako, but I've been playing around with Sabrewulf because you know "wulf"...
Lol lets try to play later this week. Found some more gamefaqs goodness! Been a bad week of work though ouch.

Lol lets try to play later this week. Found some more gamefaqs goodness! Been a bad week of work though ouch.

Definitely down for some matches. I better get to practicing because you were improving really really fast. I'd be terrified of your Riptor rushdown judging by how good your Orchid is already.

Definitely down for some matches. I better get to practicing because you were improving really really fast. I'd be terrified of your Riptor rushdown judging by how good your Orchid is already.
lol , I think you handle my rushdown pretty good actually. Some great defence with your Hisako.
I was keeping the fact that I was gamefaq'ing Riptor a secret lol. I need a second ;) some variety would help to throw you guys off your game.

lol , I think you handle my rushdown pretty good actually. Some great defence with your Hisako.
I was keeping the fact that I was gamefaq'ing Riptor a secret lol. I need a second ;) some variety would help to throw you guys off your game.

I used to watch a lot of PaulB (a really good tourney KI player) streams. His Hisako uses so many mind games you'd swear he was psychic. I try to use some of his tactics and just get wrecked for my troubles.

For those that didn't catch the stream for the character changes:

Also, Kim Wu and Rash look nuts. I'll post the actual gameplay demo when it comes up. In the meantime here's the trailer:

@Cyan You should play some private lobby sets with iroboto and me. I play 3 characters right now: Sabrewulf, Hisako and Sadira (my main). It's been really fun spectating and playing matches with each other when we have more than 2 in the lobby.

Apparently the Arbiter or at least an Elite will be in KI Season 3.
Check it out around the 1:45 mark for the teaser.

Apparently the Arbiter or at least an Elite will be in KI Season 3.
Check it out around the 1:45 mark for the teaser.

Lol I got nerd chills there seeing that. That wasn't earlier?

Man love Ki. Love how they keep the game constantly updated and you don't need to spend a penny to get it. It's like going from
sf2 Ken to Sf5. Though you can't go back, but whatever.

Lol I got nerd chills there seeing that. That wasn't earlier?

Man love Ki. Love how they keep the game constantly updated and you don't need to spend a penny to get it. It's like going from
sf2 Ken to Sf5. Though you can't go back, but whatever.

The game is really fun, although with the S3 changes, my Wulf got nerfed more than the other characters I think. Sadira overall got some balanced changes with Hisako getting stronger I think. Some of the other characters got too strong I think---Glacius and Riptor comes to mind.

PSA: This is the last day for KI Season One Ultimate Edition for free for Gold subscribers. You don't have to have an Xbox One to get it as you can get it via Xbox.com. Also, it is crossbuy, so if you have a Windows 10 PC, you can play it there once it launches in March when you log into your account. The game is normally around $40 and you can't beat free.

2 of 3 of the characters I play are Season One characters.

Checked out the Livestream last night on IG's channel of Tusk. The new season is going to be great, but I'm definitely still sticking with my standbys while picking up Kim Wu and Rash.

There is supposed to be a lengthy Livestream tomorrow where the devs will be playing chat requested matches. I'm looking forward to seeing some good Rash vs Sabrewulf action.

Killer Instinct Season 3 launch trailer!!!

For PC owners, you can get the Supreme edition that includes all 3 Ultra Editions Seasons for $50.
For X1 owners, it's $60, but that's because it includes classic KI and KI2 from the original arcade release.

Hope to see you guys with an X1 that have been waiting for a PC release.

Killer Instinct Season 3 launch trailer!!!

For PC owners, you can get the Supreme edition that includes all 3 Ultra Editions Seasons for $50.
For X1 owners, it's $60, but that's because it includes classic KI and KI2 from the original arcade release.

Hope to see you guys with an X1 that have been waiting for a PC release.
i'll be there lol, don't worry I'm going to be spending a lot of time on this PC soon. Man this OCR! god damn!

i'll be there lol, don't worry I'm going to be spending a lot of time on this PC soon. Man this OCR! god damn!

I pre-ordered the S3 Ultra edition today. The Mira vampire character sucked me in....lol.
Kim Wu will be the first character I try tomorrow although I don't think her playstyle is for me in the long run.

For any KI [W10 & XBO] players:
http://www.killerinstinctcentral.co...-for-killer-instinct-xbox-one-and-windows-10/
I encourage each and every one of you who plans to play both the Xbox One and Windows 10 version of Killer Instinct to read this post very carefully and take note of it! When Season 3 launches tomorrow, you must first sign into the game on your Xbox One console before you sign in to Windows 10. If you do not do this, your data will not carry over to the Windows 10 version and you’ll be starting the game with new save data, meaning all of your hard earned progress will not be available on the Windows 10 version of the game.

I'll see how the PC version goes first.

I'm not sure, but there maybe a free to play version for the PC that has only 1 character playable on a rotating basis. Since you already have Live Gold, that may be a viable way to see if you can get it to test out. I'm not sure because I don't have a Win10 PC.

My KI is updating right now so I may have more to share later. IMO, it's an easy game to get into, especially with combo assist, but with high level play as well.

Back