Kikizo Robbie Bach video interview

I really think they lost a lot of sales to the average shopper to PS2 by not being able to play DVDs out of the box.

Many kids in big box stores, tossing that info out there just at the moment of purchase.

This is very true, I worked at Best Buy foir 6 months. It makes a huge difference to a lot of people, many of them just changed their minds and picked up a PS2 just cause they had to buy a DVD Remote for the Xbox. When I noted that they had to buy a Mem card for the PS2 while they don't have to for Xbox, they didn't seem to care. Weird.

Tap In said:
hey I liked Azurik :oops:

it was the first game to use the HDD extensively and there was NO loading as you moved from world to world. It was sweet. :D

It was a hit in this household, it was the first xbox game my wife would play constantly...then I bought Gauntlet and it was game over for Azurik.

I too thought the interview was rather good. I think the thread kinda died because there was nothing too inflammatory.

mckmas8808 said:
Pretty good interview. I would have expected more people here to discuss it though. What happened? :?

While it was interesting, what is there really to discuss? No major surprises here or anything.

I can't wait till we move beyond E3 interviews and get some recent material

Back