Is there any chance for getting more mods?

Neeyik said:
Pete said:
resist your average spong-head
My only request is to be informed of what exactly a "spong-head" is.
A spong (in UK-speak) is another word for geek, dweeb, muppet, trainspotter. A spong-head, it would seem, is a particularly bad one.
Isn't a spong-head that creepy ass thing in the Quiznos commercials?

Razor04 said:
Isn't a spong-head that creepy ass thing in the Quiznos commercials?

I thought those were rodents...

Now isn't this a sponge-head:
back_talk.gif

Saem said:
I hate sponge bob, it sucks horribly. I don't know why people like it, I guess it's cool to be stupid. It's so overtly retarded and seems to lack any intelligent undertones.
You've obviously never seen the show. :oops:

I LOVE SpongeBob! :D

Saem said:
I so totally have seen it. It sucks horribly!
Seriously? Which one?

I've seen 'em all dozens of times, I got a 4 & 6 year old. It's not only some of the better kids entertainment I've seen, I just like it as entertainment in and of itself.

It's funny to me. I'll be the first to admit that it's dumb sometimes, but it's always dumb to be funny and the show always cracks me up.

Me and the wife both look forward to when they put new ones out, it's been a while now. I actually hunt for torrents of the ones that haven't been broadcast yet at times. (Got lucky three times in the past two years. ;) )

You didn't love "Opposite Day"?!?!?!

"I'm Squidward, he's Squidward....we're ALL Squidward!"

Great episode, mebbe you have to know the show before you see it to appreciate it. :) (Says the 38 year old man wearing his SpongeBob jammies and hearing both his kids watching it on two different TVs over the monitors... :rolleyes: )

I wish people would stop replying to the flamers. They take a post full of BS, then reply to it point by point (their post being at least 3x the size of the original), then proceed to reply to the next five flames, and then complain about the noise in the forums.

Stop aiding it! If you don't like a thread, PM the mods, don't reply to those particular people and move on with your life.

Back