Is B3D is right for me

Hi all, I am new here. I am an artist and I like to get the opinion of other peple about my 3D images/games work. As I seen the forum titles, I think B3D is about 3D hardware?
What you think about my feelings, and is it possible that I could be able to get the reviews of my work here. ~Thaks

Your feelings are your own and until you share them more fully we can't comment on 'em, as for getting reviews of your work here I think that's a given....you'll get more input than you probably want. ;)

Yeah, this place is about 3D hardware/software/et all. Welcome, hope we can help. :)

Sounds like this might be the right place for you in regards to the games work, but for the images part I would largely steer clear of this website. If you work more on the art side of things then there is another website that will suit you much better. cgtalk.com is probably where you should look if you want reviews on images/scenes you build using tools like Maya, 3dS max, softimage, etc. Honestly, that website is far better for critiquing and reviews when it comes to 3d images, because that site is plagued with artists.

Back