Image Quality and Framebuffer Analysis for Available/release build Games *Read the first post*

I know I'm late, but...

*Most likely*
360: 1200x720
PS3: 1152x640
WiiU: 1280x720

All seem to use a post-AA variant judging by longer edges I've looked at. The WiiU one kinda looks like one of the sharper FXAA variants from a couple years back.

anyone knows something about diablo 3 console versions?

Don't think things have changed since the initial PR shots, so ~1120x584 2xAA seems likely (both platforms). It's a res that fits the 10MB eDRAM fairly well with 2 32bpp buffers. I suppose that's as good a justification as any if they know they can't hit 60fps @720p.

What res guys?

VurAwyo.jpg

wKyjpnR.jpg

Has anybody examined the resolution for Kingdom Hearts: 1.5 HD ReMIX? I haven't played too much of it, but it honestly looks like the cleanest console game I've ever seen. Cleaner than God of War 1 HD at least(Then again, GoW 1 pushed the PS2 a lot more than KH1 did... thus it's easier to make a much cleaner version of KH1).

hm... doesn't quite look like 4xMSAA. Might be post-AA. The edge under the red stick doesn't match the typical 4x pattern (starts to look a bit like quincunx), and the edges all over the top half of the screen look too well-AA'd (and some of the character edges).

Any more screens :?:

Has anybody examined the resolution for Kingdom Hearts: 1.5 HD ReMIX? I haven't played too much of it, but it honestly looks like the cleanest console game I've ever seen. Cleaner than God of War 1 HD at least(Then again, GoW 1 pushed the PS2 a lot more than KH1 did... thus it's easier to make a much cleaner version of KH1).

Okami HD was cleaner.

hm... doesn't quite look like 4xMSAA. Might be post-AA. The edge under the red stick doesn't match the typical 4x pattern
I put that down to jpeg compression. The edges on the beach were my main point of reference as they were very clear.

Any more screens :?:
None I'm happy about using. There's this from the trailer showing a distinct lack of AA. Then there are official shots like this in 1080p, which looks to sharpen filter applied and has different AA. I don't know if KH1.5 supports 1080p output, so there may be two solutions. All the other gameplay images on Google come from YouTube and I don't trust them to have suitable clarity.

I see what you mean about the beach edge (towards the left) although under the red stick area, it looks a bit more like quincunx (longer edge steps beside the knee). hm...

I put that down to jpeg compression. The edges on the beach were my main point of reference as they were very clear.

None I'm happy about using. There's this from the trailer showing a distinct lack of AA. Then there are official shots like this in 1080p, which looks to sharpen filter applied and has different AA. I don't know if KH1.5 supports 1080p output, so there may be two solutions. All the other gameplay images on Google come from YouTube and I don't trust them to have suitable clarity.

The back of the box claims 1080p support, but who knows what that means.

The back of the box claims 1080p support, but who knows what that means.
It generally means that the game can be output over a 1080p signal. Those numbers began to exist due to concerns of device compatibility. It's not meant to say anything about the backbuffer.

Back