I actually installed this....

micron

Diamond Viper 550
Veteran
Make WindowsXP look like Vista....

clipboard1ld.jpg

I'm really suprised at how well done the whole thing is....there's nothing running in my disk tray, and no annoying prompts to buy any software, just a completely new UI.

I dont figure anyone here would be into this sort of thingy, but I'm glad I installed it nonetheless.

http://crystalxp.zerackiel.net/bricopack-vista-inspirat.php

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33828375

Good luck with it. It totally ruined any possible use of my Creative Touch as far as transfering goes. And even after and uninstall it was still messed when I had actually made a transfer about an hour before the install, I had to do a format to get it working again.

Skrying said:
Good luck with it. It totally ruined any possible use of my Creative Touch as far as transfering goes. And even after and uninstall it was still messed when I had actually made a transfer about an hour before the install, I had to do a format to get it working again.
It has had an ill effect on none of my programs....

I'll ask this again, i've installed the "Vista" theme for WinXP. And i can't get transulcent windows. What minimum GPU is required to get translucent windows? I though DX9 was enough. I have an NV35.

There isnt really any translucency for the program I posted(except for the dock really)

If you want transluceny, you might want to just install Vista beta 1, and have it dual boot with windows xp to play around with.....

micron said:
There isnt really any translucency for the program I posted(except for the dock really)

If you want transluceny, you might want to just install Vista beta 1, and have it dual boot with windows to play around with.....

Not the one you posted, the one silence posted on another thread... Oh well, i aint installing any Beta1 OS on my system, i like my things to be nice and safe so i'll just wait for the final version of Vista - not that i feel much safer with that one, mind you!! :devilish:

silence said:
too good to be truth......:LOL:
It's obviously a fake.
Everyone knows the BlueScreenOfDeath has been changed to a PinkScreenOfDeath. To go hand in hand with the gayest title for an OS ever created.

london-boy said:
It's obviously a fake.
Everyone knows the BlueScreenOfDeath has been changed to a PinkScreenOfDeath. To go hand in hand with the gayest title for an OS ever created.

well.... this sounds like you gonna use it....:LOL:

Back