Hyper Street Fighter II 15th Anniversary question

Megadrive1988 said:
much thanks for those rom sizes, Reznor007. btw, are my figures correct as far as you know ?

edit: according to this site http://digilander.libero.it/calimerosegg/gallery/cps2/cps2_2.html ...SF2 Champion Edition and Turbo/Hyper Fighting are 9.5 MB which would be 76 megabits.

however, *some* of that site's MB figures for other games seem to be off. on the other hand, if SF2 World Warrior is 54 to 60 megabits, i think that Champion Edition/Turbo/Hyper Fighting is a bit more than 2~6 megabits more than World Warrior.

I think the console sizes are correct.

The exact size for normal SF2 arcade is 58.48Mbit. And I am positive about SF2 CE being 62.48Mbit, I have an original SF2 CE arcade ;) (US rev C by the way). The size difference is tiny because there is very little added to the game, mainly the move commands and endings for the 4 boss characters. The actual graphics/sound/music were all in the first game.

ok cool, I'll take your word for it. thanks for the exact size for original SF2 btw. I was unsuccessfully googling 54 megabit, 60 megabit. once again thanks for the info.

Back