Humus' D3 thread....good gods!

Closing in on 300,000 ... i figure it'll reach 400,000 not more. If it gets to 500,000 i think it's time for champagne.

thop said:
Closing in on 300,000 ... i figure it'll reach 400,000 not more. If it gets to 500,000 i think it's time for champagne.

I think it will be time for another server. :LOL:

Quick, somebody call a Doctor - I've just waded through the last 6 or 7 pointless pages of that monster thread (pages 35-42 approximately, just in case you fancy missing them) and can feel my will to live slipping away... :(

Mariner said:
Quick, somebody call a Doctor - I've just waded through the last 6 or 7 pointless pages of that monster thread (pages 35-42 approximately, just in case you fancy missing them) and can feel my will to live slipping away... :(

:rolleyes: Tell me about it! I keep hoping Dave or Rev, or hell any of the other mods will go through that thread and clean up all the garbage. Or really for that matter since all intelligent discussion seems to have ceased, maybe just lock it.

They are talking about me in it but i don't even know what about anymore. Everytime i go back there its another 3 or 4 page shaha . So i'm done with that thread

jvd said:
They are talking about me in it but i don't even know what about anymore. Everytime i go back there its another 3 or 4 page shaha . So i'm done with that thread
Yeah, I kind of gave up when that prootwaddle from [H] showed up. His thread over at [H] about "HACKS" cracked me up, but when he started posting his BS here it lost its humor in a hurry.

Dang it, I'm trying hard as hell to not have an attitude against [H] lately....but these [H] yahoos coming around here preaching BS make it soooo hard!

It was a good thread, it was a fine thread; now it's turning into garbage....it's kind of hard to keep a good thread going for 30-40 pages. :rolleyes:

K.I.L.E.R said:
Reverend said:
The Apostrophe S.

After starting that thread and reading everything in it, I still don't know when tf I should the 's . :)

Hey Anthony, mind zipping me up? I need to zipped from the front though. ;)
Er, I have no bloody clue what you're talking about! Sorry... a little slow today... just spent the *entire* day trying to properly encode a mpeg (recorded it using a dig cam that don't have proper mpeg-to-vcd encoding) of my wife helping my son with his homework and turn it into a VCD and I've had trouble with this all day, dammit.

Closing in on 1000 replies, 410.000 views already. If it keeps going like that it'll reach 500.000 end of next week. Unless the guys become bored to virtually compare their penis size :D

thop said:
Closing in on 1000 replies, 410.000 views already. If it keeps going like that it'll reach 500.000 end of next week. Unless the guys become bored to virtually compare their penis size :D

Na that never gets boring

It's slowing down noooo! Someone needs to post a flamebait to get it back on track for 500,000 :D

thop said:
It's slowing down noooo! Someone needs to post a flamebait to get it back on track for 500,000 :D

We need someone to register as John Carmack and post there - ATI hardware sucks :LOL:

It would break a million#

not far from half million mark

463870 at the moment

thop said:
Only a few thousand in the last days, where is that flamebait? :D
Someone just took care of it and Walt decided to wrastle with the troll, I'm eating popcorn and watching.

Too exciting, I want to see a half-million view thread here. 8)

Back