Hows about dem Bears? 2007 NFL Season talk in here

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Just finished watching todays game and anyone who whines that they didn't get the shut-out gets punched in the arm.

5-0, haven't enjoyed watching Bears football this much since 1985. :cool:

At least my 'Hawks didn't lose this weekend :???: 3-1 ain't bad, but the shaky OL is gonna be an issue unless they gel soon.

Ah, no idea then. They're still "one of the new teams" for me along with Tennessee. :oops:

I caught the tail end of the Tenn/Indianapolis game and Indianapolis bloody stole a game out from under 'em today quite nicely. :)

(I'm a Bears fan first, but it makes me happy when the Colts win too....but everyone in my area is a Bears fan and not a Colt fan. Da Region hangs with Chicago. :cool: )

OMG what a freaking Monday night game!

I'd written off the Bears at half-time, something about them being down 20-0 and all their possesions being either turn-overs on downs or just straight turn-overs. (Two interceptions, one fumble)

They f-ing won. :oops:

No offensive points, pure defense. A field goal, two fumble recoveries for touchdowns, and then a punt return for a touchdown.

With 53 seconds left on the clock Arizona tried a 40 yard field goal, and missed.

The Bears stole that one, a total miracle. :LOL:

OMG indeed! That game was just stupid. I'm glad I tuned in to watch the last quarter!

OMG indeed! That game was just stupid. I'm glad I tuned in to watch the last quarter!
Ive learned not to write off the bears. Im in South Africa and had to watch the game from 3am. Lol, i almost went to bed after that 1st half train wreck. :)

epic

I wrote this one off at half-time, but I'm glad I didn't entirely give up watching it. :)

I still can't freaking believe they won, too kewl. :cool:

I dont even like the bears and that was a crazy comeback. Nice job :p
now how about my panthers making the ravens cry for mommy? :devilish:

Yeah, I have Grossman on my fantasy team (and Muhammad). Together they got me 40 points but I still lost.

Bears are looking good. The only teams left that I could see beating them would be the Giants and the Pats. They have a bunch of easy teams left, including my Jets.

The Colts just came back from 18 points down to beat the Patriots, it's going to be the Bears vs the Colts in the Superbowl. :cool:

Da Region wins. :)

Back