Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-9

• 10-29

• 30-99

• Total voters
All that nose and ears thingy has been proven totally incorrect many times, but it just won't die...

_xxx_ said:
london-boy said:
Mariner said:
Where's the option for "not nearly enough times"?

Where's the "too many times" option? :devilish:

Does something like "too many times" exist? ;)

You know, u might not believe it and i won't go too deep into it (no pun intended), but i spent the weekend (from 2pm saturday to 3pm sunday) shagging. On and off. More on than off. No sleep in between. But i've made up for it, slept 12 hours last night.

Point is, right about now i think the "too many times" would fit me quite well.

Lets see when i was 14-17 with my gf melissa we would have sex at least once a day ..... With my second gf when I was 18 we would have sex about twice a day .... Then a efw one night stands ...

Yea lots of sex when you think about it . To bad if you added up the time it took to have that sex i wouldn't evne hit 2 days haha

jvd said:
Yea lots of sex when you think about it . To bad if you added up the time it took to have that sex i wouldn't evne hit 2 days haha

OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You're a disgrace to the Italian people.

you try having sex for hours on end after football pratice or soccer practice depending on the time of year .... bastard !!

jvd said:
you try having sex for hours on end after football pratice or soccer practice depending on the time of year .... bastard !!

Excuses excuses. The girls will think u're crap in bed whatever reason u give them :devilish:

Back