• 6-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-29

• 30-99

• Total voters
_xxx_ said:
Seeing the poll results, I'd say we're either a bunch of old fuckers or a bunch of liars here... :devilish:
Well, anyone who's ever been in a long term relationship or... me... should be in the 500-4999 thing...

london-boy said:
_xxx_ said:
Seeing the poll results, I'd say we're either a bunch of old fuckers or a bunch of liars here... :devilish:
Well, anyone who's ever been in a long term relationship or... me... should be in the 500-4999 thing...

Not necessarily. Remember the "Should I?" thread? The girl in question and her ex did it like 20-30 times during the 5+ years they were together.

_xxx_ said:
london-boy said:
_xxx_ said:

Not necessarily. Remember the "Should I?" thread? The girl in question and her ex did it like 20-30 times during the 5+ years they were together.

Not necessarily, but very likely. I mean that's just a freaky exception. Most couples have sex much more often than that. Or maybe i live in a dream world?

With dogs?

london-boy said:
_xxx_ said:
london-boy said:
_xxx_ said:

Not necessarily, but very likely. I mean that's just a freaky exception. Most couples have sex much more often than that. Or maybe i live in a dream world?

london-boy said:
jvd said:
OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You're a disgrace to the Italian people.
you try having sex for hours on end after football pratice or soccer practice depending on the time of year .... bastard !!

Excuses excuses. The girls will think u're crap in bed whatever reason u give them :devilish:
Please i have to drug them , so they don't even remember the time in bed

Do you mean with different people, or just in general? Either way I've lost count... (and both should be somewhere in the tripple digits..)

digitalwanderer said:
Wow, I must have lived right...I can quite honestly say I've lost count entirely. :oops:

Now you're talking like someone I know. Normally I have a natural reflex for bean counting but in this case I will leave it at: If you are still counting, you obviously haven't had nearly enough and that's all the matters. Go get sum!

The opposite: if you had too much, you would not be saying "damn, I just can't keep on having sex four times a day like this!" You'd only want to to stay near zero as much as possible or finding yourself in the odd position of saying "can't we just be friends? :oops: " to a drunk blonde.

Lesson: It's like your first bank account. It's fun to watch the numbers going up at first, helping it climb. But after you calm down about it you realize it's just another column and it's what this account can do for you that matters and that involves you acting with the numbers, not just the numbers.

Needless to say...I voted for 5 gazillion! :p

You guys are great! It's polls like these that reassure me that I am not hanging out with a complete bunch of nerds....no...wait! Now when I think about it.... :p

Ah yes, to be 18 and sexually frustrated again. :D Of course, those of you who weren't even when you were 18, or 16, well good on you, and I'm happy for your bounty if you managed to survive it emotionally and physically intact. :D

somewhere between 30-99 all with my wife. :) Would be alot higher but a whole ocean separates us. :( Later this year ill bring that number up (hopefully very quickly (times, not duration)) when she permanently moves to the US.

eic

epicstruggle said:
somewhere between 30-99 all with my wife. :) Would be alot higher but a whole ocean separates us. :( Later this year ill bring that number up (hopefully very quickly (times, not duration)) when she permanently moves to the US.

eic

Note to self: Don't expect to see epic around much for awhile in T+21 days. :p

geo said:
epicstruggle said:

eic

sigh thats just when i file my citizenship paperwork in. Unfortunatly it will be another several months before i become a citizen and then can file for my wife. God i hate the immigration process in this country.

epic

epicstruggle said:
geo said:
epicstruggle said:

eic

sigh thats just when i file my citizenship paperwork in. Unfortunatly it will be another several months before i become a citizen and then can file for my wife. God i hate the immigration process in this country.

epic

Whups. Sorry. :oops: I can empathize just a touch. I was separated from my wife for about three months (she went ahead without me) on our move. You however get the broken-heart with blue-balls cluster compared to us. ;)

london-boy said:

well let's do the math... there are 30/31 days per month. so, lets assue a LTR coupple does it every single day and the relationship lasts 3 months. That's still less than 100. But, let's be more realistic and say they average 1/5 so now we have less than 20 times.

Back