Halo 5: Guardians [XO]

I'm not sure WTF 343i is doing with the characters/story. WTF is the Chief being portrayed as a war criminal? Even members of Blue Team are questioning him. Why is Halsey public enemy #1?

I hope Chief beats the living piss out of that arrogant, self righteous Locke.

They are setting up for a big redemption/Cortana reunion in Halo 6: Return of Cortana of course.

Listening to the huntthetruth casts, it looks they are setting up Oni as the Big Baddie for this one and Locke's team are basically the unwitting or witting pansies.

Doesn't really matter because Team Chief all the way.

Reactions: NRP

xbox one exclusive. the only xbox one game i want to play :(

if only X1 have kinect games as good as X360, i will buy it in a heartbeat with the release of Halo 5.
But nope, X1 have no kinect games.

kinect games = the only games that is FUN and ACCESSIBLE for anybody. Super useful (and FUN) when family from all places comes together and play around. The kids always love it, the adult always "yuck" at first, but like it after first try

Bit chaotic trailer overall. Nice choice of music though :D
agreed. the trailer was all over the place. i actually felt the music wasn't fitting though. I was expecting something along the lines from two steps from hell

Upon a second viewing, I have to approve their choice of music :) Psyches you up pretty well. Then again I've always loved Knights of Cydonia.

Also, would like to request a trailer with "Map of the Problematique" :)

Upon a second viewing, I have to approve their choice of music :) Psyches you up pretty well. Then again I've always loved Knights of Cydonia.

Also, would like to request a trailer with "Map of the Problematique" :)
lol first time I listened to Map of the Problematique was this old school you tube video of Travis Rice snowboarding.

It's too happy for it to be Halo imo haha. But still full of awesome.

I still wonder about the story. Halo 2 was if anything then a prime example of how not to do a middle chapter in a trilogy - don't get me wrong, I've loved the Arbiter and the insight to the Covenant side of the story, but the ending was obviously a huge fail. But then again 343 has to be as aware as possible of that mistake, so one can hope that they won't repeat it. This should be the Empire strikes back of Halo, which is quite a high mark to hit.

As long as the story isnt as horrible as Halo 4 they'll be alright.

@BRiT hey i like halo 4

EDIT:
sorry, i mean Halo reach. yeah Halo 4 story i dont like. im also confused with lots of things what the hell is going on Halo 4.

Just preordered the digital version on XBLive last night. Just realized I'm damn near out of hard drive space.

So, the question comes down to: is the Fall of Reach anime series worth $30?
lol. It will eventually find it's way to your Netflix in a couple years time. Having said that, I did get that edition of Halo.

Back