Halo 5: Guardians [XO]

Can't tell if you guys are making this shit up, or if your guy's lives are trully this boring.

-I'm just joking guys, don't get angry at me.

Does Master Chief poop?

You know I was wondering about both that and the eating part sometime ago. I mean yeah it shouldn't be such a big issue with even 48-hour long missions, but then the guy is n his armor practically all the time...

Maybe, you know, his armor is properly equipped for such needs :LOL:

It would probably take a really long time to get that armour off, so it would be a lot easier if he just pooped his pants. Astronauts wear diapers in their suits, don't they?

Aren't Spartans genetically modified?!
I mean Chef's metabolism could be so effective that everything he eats is 100% absorbed by the intestine, that would mean no "waste" so no faeces.
Humans sweat to reduce body temperature but he might not need it if the suit cools him down or if the metabolism is so perfect.

I believe he still eats rations. Where those rations are kept are beyond me

Aren't Spartans genetically modified?!
I mean Chef's metabolism could be so effective that everything he eats is 100% absorbed by the intestine, that would mean no "waste" so no faeces.
The procedures were rather invasive, but they didn't alter their ability to break down various fibre products. :p

Humans sweat to reduce body temperature but he might not need it if the suit cools him down or if the metabolism is so perfect.

The body suit handles the temperature stuff (magic gel layer).

They were given some booster juice concoctions to enhance their physiology, but they didn't alter their ability to break down various fibre products. :p

Nanomachines!?
I mean in MGS nanomachines do everything from releasing hormones, to heal wounds.

Also he might just eat super energetic pills that are engineered to be of easy absorption.
One pill = ten days of energy, 200000% muscles grow, 0.2 grams of "waste".
I trademarked those A-steroids :yep2:

Last edited:
Well anyone here on soylent? I hear you don't need to defecate for like a week or so. Perhaps the Spartan rations have no left overs. So if your on the field that's all you need. Water can be recycled and cleaned

Currently feces can be recycled into meat. 500 years is probably enough time to develop a real time process that fits into a 1000lb piece of armor.

At least that would answer the question, "Where are the rations kept".

In his ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: NRP
Back