Halo 4

Destiny 1 is a Xbox and Xbox 720 exclusive.

Hate to keep going OT (there is a thread for this game :p) but I don't think this has ever been confirmed. The contract stated they should have done a technical analysis last year to see if the game could be brought over with no major compromises. Once that was determined, they would have then determined the market potential for the game. If both of these analysis met their criteria, they would then decide to port the original game to the PS3. This should have happened last year, and we know they have hired PS3 developers, so I think it's safe to say the game isn't exclusive to the 360 and 720.

Who knows though, maybe I'm wrong and they are just planning ahead for the sequel on the ps3.

I can't unsee the trollface on the Promethean Knight skull. I still think it looks like an overgrown bipedal ladybug

8GHkS.jpg

Skull King aka 'Schädelkönig' is my emblem...reviews are great, but they always are, who cares for those idiots...yeah...bring it on...release the game for gods sake! Come on gamestop...call me! Call B-I-L-L-Y I-D-O-L

I have Nov 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th off. So much Halo 4 during that time.

Dammit i want to take days off only dont think halo 4 is a legit reason... :(
But dam internship if i was just following classes i could take off easily a couple of days.

My copy is pre-orderd. I do not have any days off but the family is visiting grandpa/ma for 4 weeks so I should have some evenings free. I want to do the campaign on 4 player.

Is it legal to have a review that glowing? Especially at the end:
Best Halo game ever? Check.
Best Xbox 360 game? Check.
Best game of 2012 on any platform? Check.
Those are some pretty lofty expectations they are setting.

Yeah I don't think Ryan can step away from his love for Halo enough to give it an honest review. His video review was pretty hyperbolic as well.

That's why I chuckled at that quote from PA. Sure the game looks good but how can anyone mistake a current gen game for a rendered cut-scene? Sadly that's not the only review where I've seen such a comment for this game.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/11/01/The-Halo-Bulletin-11112-.aspx

A few that caught my eyes:
Is it true that Theater isn't available in Campaign and Opartan ops? If so, what was the reasoning behind this and will there be a future patch or download to fix this? - unip8
Theater Mode in Campaign did not make the cut for launch for various reasons of scheduling, rendering issues and some significant engine changes. However, we are treating Title Updates very differently for Halo 4 and rather than simply using them as opportunities for simple big fixes, we are thinking of them as a way to sustain and grow features and options, so it is possible you could see Saved Films made available for Campaign (as well as some other significant features) at some time in the not-too-distant future, but that's yet to be determined.
--------

For Acert, ahem.

How will Split Screen work in Halo 4? - The Little Moa
Split Screen support in Halo 4 is identical in most respects to Halo: Reach. Two player split in Campaign and Spartan Ops, and four player split in War Games and Forge, although we may restrict this in some matchmaking playlists.
-----------

Have you guys come across any hilarious bugs/glitches in earlier builds of the game that you'd like to share? - Plain Ben
We collected a ton of "best bug ever" stuff including movies and animated gifs. It would be fun to make some of those available in the future. We have some pretty funny Derptana faces caused by animation and mo-cap bits that are horrific and hilarious.
Hope to see them soon. Wonder if they have any audio stuff too. Some of the bloopers/outtakes from Halo 1 & 2 were great.

Back