Gundam Musou for PS3 Announced

how much time there is here, to rework the graphic, before the game will be out?

I don't think it matters. It's obivous that they don't really care about the graphics. Such a game will probably never sell good enough outside Japan so I guess they are only aiming for the japanese hardcore fans with a game that makes the least effort to create and make enough profit so they can create another crappy gundam game and again and again....

Oh my....
this seems a ps2 game, poor textures, a lot of aliasing and filtering artefacts, low polys
there're no excuses to show this technical level in 2007
that's really bad

They had PS2 Gundam games that looked like PS1 games in 2005 too. Perhaps its a tradition or something

They are doing pretty good job destroying potentially awesome franchise...well, Bandai is not really known for quality games anyways.

Haven't they learned already?

I can only imagine how the developers cry themselves to sleep everyday at the thought of another horrible gundam game and the misery the gamers go trough when they play it.

So if they are gonna make a dynasty warriors/gundam hybrid does that mean they are gonna put in the bad voice acting too?

I was thinking about importing, but I'll probably just wait if it comes to NA/EU markets. Has there been any talk about it coming to different regions?

Graphics aside, it does look fun.

heh....Gundam games are always recieved well in Japan it seems despite the crappiness of it

heh....Gundam games are always recieved well in Japan it seems despite the crappiness of it

I fail to understand this... :?: I've been wondering if we have a similar situation over here with any given franchise. I can't think of any series that has produced consistently crappy games, yet gets consistently good critical acclaim. Nothings jumping out at me... That's not to say we don't get plenty of crappy game series, those are plentiful, but they all seem to be reviewed appropriately.

I fail to understand this... :?: I've been wondering if we have a similar situation over here with any given franchise. I can't think of any series that has produced consistently crappy games, yet gets consistently good critical acclaim. Nothings jumping out at me... That's not to say we don't get plenty of crappy game series, those are plentiful, but they all seem to be reviewed appropriately.

Madden anyone? Plus most of EA's shovelware, they usually get around 8ish from Gamespot and other publications.

Indeed. It seems that the franchise on which is based on is more important for them than the game itself.

i would get this game!

even if it's one of those mindless hack 'n slash!

just the novelty alone will keep me playing this game over and over

when it comes out.

Back