Grand Theft Auto IV trailer: now online

@Ostepop/Nerve -- how was Mafia? Completely forgot about it (from Take2, no less!)... from what I recall of what I saw of it, it didn't grab me.

That could be cool!

I had the PC version of Mafia and it was an awesome game. :D You could pretty much implement your own mod’s the same way you did with the PC Grandtheft series.

Well I would only make two points here. Moscow != Russia, and none of the previous games had anything particularly special eye candy wise about them either. If anything, Red Square and the Palace is more impressive than anything I saw in GTA3 or GTA:VC (Never played SA, so can't comment).

Well I'm sure Russia has more to over than what I mentioned and my only views of the country and its main city is through the Travel Channel. The other 3d GTAs all were well adapted to their cities. New York City's subway system and project neigborhoods, Miami and its atomosphere, as well as LA, Vegas and Sanfrancisco (san andreas). These architecture in these cities played a huge part in these games. I am ignorant of what Moscow can offer as a whole architecturely other than the one landmark.

I am ignorant of what Moscow can offer as a whole architecturely other than the one landmark.

There is tons of diffferent palaces, a very special metro, and coupled with st. petersburg there is lots of very special buildings\landmarks there.

There is tons of diffferent palaces, a very special metro, and coupled with st. petersburg there is lots of very special buildings\landmarks there.

Thanks brosef,
Hey it hasn't been announced yet. Moscow has hope! (Wouldn't it be a hell of a way to learn more about it;) )

Hopefully R* Xbox 360 & PS3 GTA: 4 can match or beat PS3 Getaway graphically (Populated streets, cars, etc...). :smile:

getaway3tr.jpg

18353.jpg

18351.jpg

LOL! Its amazon.com's black friday X360 deal all over again :LOL:

Aww, I woke up just to see the trailer :cry: . Oh well, maybe it'll be up later on then :cry:

Back