Going back to school

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
So I decided to go back to school. :) After years from getting my BS from CompSci, I decided on getting a degree in Computer Engineering. Just started this week. I must say it was quite shocking to realize that Im competing with guys (and very few girls) that are almost half my age. :oops:

Anyone else recently go back to college?

So I decided to go back to school. :) After years from getting my BS from CompSci, I decided on getting a degree in Computer Engineering. Just started this week. I must say it was quite shocking to realize that Im competing with guys (and very few girls) that are almost half my age. :oops:

Anyone else recently go back to college?

Been thinking (more like dreaming!) about it for a good few years. I would really love a complete change in career direction but don't have the guts to give up what I have already.

Good luck to you anyway, hope it all works out.

I went back to Purdue Calumet back in 96, but I had to go on a sabbatical to raise some kids.

Cleared up my academic record though, and got into the School of Computer Sciences at least. :)

I'd go back to school, but the financial burden will make it very tough. My job sucks, but I don't make enough money that it's easy to save for four years of school.

I'm glad for you epic. It takes a lot of muster to go back to school.

I went back while working for a failure of a video game company years back and it was the best move I made to be sure.

I thought you already got a masters or something. Are you getting a masters now or another undergrad degree? If not why not get a masters instead, or even a PhD?

Back