Giving Negative Rep --Some Personal Standards

How about not rising to his bait and ignoring him anyway, posting intelligently and gaining legit rep for your contribution to the community, just like everyone else has to do?

No special treatment for you. Just behave, post properly and all will be well. You seem like you've got some marbles rattling around up there. Use them.

Vysez said:
...PS: Didn't you say in the other thread that you left EB? Why are you reading their forums?...

Yes I did, which was the truth. I still visit the EB news forum, it is an excellent source for some original insight. I just happened to stray this time. I do miss some people there, like the owner Quinn, he was cool to me.

I'll give bad reputation for posts that directly encourage flaming. I'll give good reputation for posts that have a high amount of interesting and reliable technical content.
I won't give bad reputation points for something that is completely wrong, technically-speaking, unless the poster was given the correct information in the same thread and ignored it.
Hopefully that's simple enough that I can apply it as systematically as possible :smile:

Uttar

Back