Gears of War 3: Brofisting to the End

Huh, the tropics. Does that means there are spots where it razorhails every day?

Seriously, I'm morbidly awaiting what else they'll come up for Sera to firmly establish it as the worst planet, ever. Giant piranhas? Groin-eating plants?

'Tis the rule of computer-game armour. Girlies have less and less armour. Fantasy games have 'heavy plate mail' that consists of a steel thong and two stick-on brass nipple-plates, and this offers the greatest protextion of any available defenses in such games. Yes, it's extremely juvenile of the creators/gamers who like it this way...

Well, at least they are equal opportunity sexist in this one. Even Marcus has less armor. :D So he can woo the women with his brawny arms while heroicly killing the locusts... :LOL:

Or maybe it's the prescence of a female squad member that's making him be reckless and discarding armor to show how tough he is. :D

Regards,
SB

Well, at least they are equal opportunity sexist in this one. Even Marcus has less armor. :D So he can woo the women with his brawny arms while heroicly killing the locusts... :LOL:

Or maybe it's the prescence of a female squad member that's making him be reckless and discarding armor to show how tough he is. :D

Regards,
SB

Lol woman make man do stupid things before they realize it its too late.
;)

Maybe the lack of body armor is just reflecting the state of play with the real military machine?

Why have they changed the art style? No amount of steroid abuse could cause Marcus's arms to swell up like treetrunks. Epic seem to have become distracted with exaggerated styles like Borderlands, which doesn't fit the previous titles. The Marcus character should be in essence the same model to preserve continuity. Unless I'm missing something in the story to do with alien infection!

Why have they changed the art style? No amount of steroid abuse could cause Marcus's arms to swell up like treetrunks. Epic seem to have become distracted with exaggerated styles like Borderlands, which doesn't fit the previous titles. The Marcus character should be in essence the same model to preserve continuity. Unless I'm missing something in the story to do with alien infection!

I think marcus used imulsion to grow those arms;)

As far as we know, his arms were always that big, especially since Cole is from the same species as other COGs and ran around sleeveless.

Maybe they all worked out so much in between 2 and 3 that the old armour was too small to wear. The arms do look about as big as their old arms in armour. :3

Times are apparently pretty rough post-sinking of Jacinto. No more power armour, so all manual labour! ;) Question is... wtf do they eat. :3

Maybe they all worked out so much in between 2 and 3 that the old armour was too small to wear. The arms do look about as big as their old arms in armour. :3

Times are apparently pretty rough post-sinking of Jacinto. No more power armour, so all manual labour! ;)

Synthol can be a bitch:oops:

Times are apparently pretty rough post-sinking of Jacinto. No more power armour, so all manual labour! ;) Question is... wtf do they eat. :3

They must eat dead people. It's just about the only protein around.

:D

Well it has to be the locust because the rest of the humans got hammered... of dawn. Oh zing... Maybe the GIANT WORM (I know you just remembered how Marcus said it o_O) is a food source too. :) :p

Synthol can be a bitch:oops:

B-b-but it has the awesome of alcohol, and none of the hangovers. :eek: Emo-Dom, even in the second page of the magazine -_-

I'll be happy with the large departures as long as it does not involve Flying or Driving gameplay failures.

Aye, bunch of dumb moments in Gears 2. Though I mostly encountered the issues in co-op.

The water monster boss fight (still pretty cool, graphically, just not so great gameplay-wise)... the skorge boss fight. Basically, I had to pass those on my own during co-op insanity. :rolleyes: Oops.

The moments you get split-up from the other player were definitely annoying as well . Spent more than an hour on that one run with the mortars in the winter level on insanity. It's just after the tunnel section with all the damn tickers. The path after the awesome Cole-over-the-loudspeakers scene was annoying too. Oops got killed, restart.

Ironically, defending the satellites with the turret seemed like a co-op thing. Sucked when Dom just stood around doing nothing in single player. :|

Hope they're more careful this time... especially with 4 player co-op.

I wouldn't mind piloting a Brumak again though I wonder what the kill count will be for Seriously 3.0. :D I know I spread out Seriously 2.0 over a few months, but you and xxarth... within a single month... D: Turning off the sound seemed like a good idea after the first few times. Dun-anuh Dun-anahnahnah... Liked the music but...Seriously.

That is not steroids, but simply injecting oil into the muscle tissue.
Yes, it is as stupid and dangerous as it sounds, and yes, there are some fools out there who are doing it nonetheless.

Back