Games giveaway

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
It's Xmas time again and I remember we used to have a thread for this years ago, but for the life of my I can't find it.

So here we go.

I have a LOT of games I haven't had the need to play for ages, and what better way to spend my precious time than sending them to my beloved B3D gamers. I don't want to sell them on ebay as that's just too much stress for very little money. You can have them for free.

Of course, they are PS3 games - I only have a couple of PS4 games in physical copy and I'll hold onto them a little while longer. Let me know if you'd like to revisit some titles and I'll send them off.

Asura's Wrath
God of War: Ascension
God of War 3
Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2
Far Cry 3
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Platinum
Call of Duty: World at War
Dishonored
Hitman Absolution
Saint Seiya - Sanctuary Battle
Bioshock
Rayman Origins
Killzone 3 - Platinum
Crysis 2
Portal 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Platinum
Final Fantasy XIII
Street Fighter IV
Killzone 2 - Platinum Edition

EDIT: Actually you can have COD:Ghosts on PS4 too. I ain't touching that ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That post is nigh unreadable on the Dark theme (black on dark grey). But you haven't used colour codes, so it's just picking the wrong colour.

hi mate, that's very generous what would you want for these:

1)Call of Duty: World at War
2)Rayman Origins
3)COD:Ghosts on PS4

Last edited:
I want nothing for them, but in fairness it might be necessary to limit this to one or two titles per head. Choose one you really want and I'll send it off - PM details. If no one wants the others in the next few days/weeks then I can send you the rest.

I am sending GOW:Ascension to Nesh so that's off the list already.

feel free to wait, I'll number my original post with order of pref...maybe folk to make a donation to your prefered charity? :)

I remember sending a game or two to India some years ago. Was it for RenegadeRocks? Can't remember. :)
Don't worry, just PM me.

Really? Can you fix it? No idea what happened. I could make it all pink? :p
I won't try to fix it yet as Rys should take a look. I'm also tempted to make the text white and encourage everyone to use the One True Forum Style. Pink
would be awesome

Oh, spoilers have received a downgrade. No inliners?

Have to say this is a fantastic show of generosity by London Boy he's not just giving away keys which can be emailed
but actual physical copies that wlll cost him money to send.
So he must be awarded the

"The Shrubbery of Outstandingness"
(everyone say "NI")
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/34w6.jpg/

And now as per tradition a few words from that fine english gentleman
Mr Terry Thomas
"Jolly good show old er chap? simply spiffing"
May the gaming Gods scan your games and remove all the quicktime events for they are indeed the spawn of satan...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/8co8.jpg/

Last edited:
I haven't played CoD: AW. Mostly extrapolating from my experience with the few CoDs I did play, and they were all tightly scripted corridor crawls where the only way was straight ahead, and with basically nothing deserving of the term A.I. either. If the game has something akin to KZ's forest level and enemies don't just pop out of cover and shoot randomly this time, then just forget what I said.

You might want to remove your name and address from my public page though!! Haha

Whoops. So that apparently that's not how the pm stuff works here:)

Have to say this is a fantastic show of generosity by London Boy he's not just giving away keys which can be emailed
but actual physical copies that wlll cost him money to send.
So he must be awarded the

"The Shrubbery of Outstandingness"
(everyone say "NI")
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/34w6.jpg/

And now as per tradition a few words from that fine english gentleman
Mr Terry Thomas
"Jolly good show old er chap? simply spiffing"
May the gaming Gods scan your games and remove all the quicktime events for they are indeed the spawn of satan...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/8co8.jpg/
Aaah!! Thank you!! I love a good bush!
Sharing is caring. Some people donate to charity, I donate to my beyond3D bitches!!!

I remember sending a game or two to India some years ago. Was it for RenegadeRocks? Can't remember. :)
Don't worry, just PM me.
Nope not me, I think. It was Navnuc*something* who did send to me in India.

I could have asked for Ascension, but thats gone. StreetFighter IV : Is that available. My Niece and Nephew are in dire need of a good beating this december :p !

So this week I'll be sendi
Nope not me, I think. It was Navnuc*something* who did send to me in India.

I could have asked for Ascension, but thats gone. StreetFighter IV : Is that available. My Niece and Nephew are in dire need of a good beating this december :p !
Yep still got it.

Games are in the post! As of now the list of available titles is this:

God of War 3
Uncharted 3
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Platinum
Hitman Absolution
Saint Seiya - Sanctuary Battle
Bioshock
Killzone 3 - Platinum
Crysis 2
Portal 2