Florida Man Strikes Again!

"Florida man makes announcement" is how the NY Post covered Trump announcing he was running for president again. I'm unconvinced the right wing media has his back anymore.

"Florida man makes announcement" is how the NY Post covered Trump announcing he was running for president again. I'm unconvinced the right wing media has his back anymore.
sure but rupert murdoch shouldnt come out of the trump era unscathed. his media empire amplified trump so much, he made this monster.

however i bet murdoch wont become a pariah in the right-wing media space

The Dirty Digger is one of the most malign influences ever to afflict this planet. Worse than all the appalling right-wing politicians his media empire has all but installed into office directly through lies and propaganda. Truly a waste of oxygen.

He can't have long left now but I'd expect that the next generation won't be any better.

What could he be obstructing 100k from shore and who would charge him since he would be in international waters

more context

A Florida ultrarunner who attempted to become the first man to run across the Atlantic Ocean in a man-made hamster wheel has been charged with obstruction of boarding and violation of a captain of the port order. It took the U.S. Coast Guard five days to bring him ashore, as outlined in a criminal complaint filed in Miami.

https://runningmagazine.ca/the-scene/florida-ultrarunner-tries-to-cross-atlantic-ocean-in-giant-hamster-wheel/?utm_source=Canadian+Running+Newsletter&utm_campaign=09f5e3c752-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2023_09_11_02_21&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-09f5e3c752-[LIST_EMAIL_ID]&mc_cid=09f5e3c752&mc_eid=e93c1d84a6

Back