fallen angels : Xenon , Nin Revolution..

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
edge138sc49.jpg

to add fuel to xenon + Nintendo hehe :LOL:

Are there any games that came out for XBOX,GC but not for PS2? I'm still a bit confused why such information should be in EDGE magazine though.

Looks like it was written by a prankster. The text and fonts seem out of place. The graphic over the fold is odd. Questionable.

Also consider that EA gave Nintendo pretty much the shaft with GC being the only console without Burnout3 ;)

Isn't Digital Illusions CE already busy with bf2? I wouldn't be surprise if this is for pc, but it looks like a fake.

thop said:
Also consider that EA gave Nintendo pretty much the shaft with GC being the only console without Burnout3 ;)

There are still EA sport games on GameCube, along with games like Timespliiters: Future Perfect. ;)

Evil_Cloud said:
There are still EA sport games on GameCube, along with games like Timespliiters: Future Perfect. ;)
oops :oops:

btw. first we need to clear if this a real page of EDGE magazine.

I guess because so few (if any) games are Xbox/GC-only right now that one coming out MS/Nin in the future would point to their console direction being much closer so as to make the process easy and go against usual tendencies.

btw, regardless of this being fake or not, I'd expect Xenon and Revolution to produce visuals like that at 60fps, given a first tier development team.

The text in that "article" is either written by someone with english as a second language or the Edge hires monkeys as editors. If that isn't fake, I feel sorry for Edge.

Yeah any professional publication that calls Nintendo's next console the "Revolution" deserves to be fake, or put out of business. N5 was fine, "Revolution" is just feeding the fanboys frothing at the mouth.

Back