fallen angels : Xenon , Nin Revolution..

My attitude almasy, is that marketing is marketing no matter which company it comes from. Its not fine from one company and bad from another no matter how much someone might dlislike that company. I have never had a big problem with Sony's silly marketing names, so its hardly just an opinion I have recently formed merely to defend Nintendo. Now grow up and stop throwing mud every other post.

You guys have to stop having a pissing contest if you want to get a Bestcareveryouknowyouwanttoownmebitchdoitnow next year. They only sell them to nice people.

Teasy said:
My attitude almasy, is that marketing is marketing no matter which company it comes from. Its not fine from one company and bad from another no matter how much someone might dlislike that company. I have never had a big problem with Sony's silly marketing names, so its hardly just an opinion I have recently formed merely to defend Nintendo. Now grow up and stop throwing mud every other post.

I didn´t say it was good if it came from Sony and wrong if it was from Nintendo. :?

Oh well, anyway, I guess cthelis is right, I guess I´m just going to chuckle every time I hear "Revolution" and that will be it. (how can I not laugh?, it´s so silly!:p ). :)

Back