Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galduta, what mod are you using for the new flowers and grass since I don't remember that being in the original game?

screenshot000950lb9.jpg

That shot is fricken amazing!! You say thats only on High settings? :oops:

I heared that Chernobyl and it's surroundings have an afrodiasic effect... but don't come and blame me when a third leg grows out of your a**. :LOL:

Galduta, I apologise if this has been asked before, but could you list the mods (and version numbers of them) + settings you use? - Your screen shots look great!

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...&postcount=112

The textures and weather of" Priboi mod " - only textures and weather - . This mod has more vegetation, flowers etc .

Actually my user is - in the last screens

r2_gloss_factor 10
r2_mblur 0.5
r2_sun_near 25.
r2_sun_near_border 1.
r2_sun_tsm_bias 0.5
r2_sun_tsm_proj 0.5
r2_tonemap_lowlum 0.01
r2_tonemap_middlegray 0.8

But r2_gloss_factor 10 is excesive for many materials , usually my value is default 1.5 or 3 to 5

r2_tonemap_middlegray 0.8 is very interesting for use the HDR , my value is variable 0.8 to 1.2 . With more gloss factor , minus tonemap etc

The adress of my shortcut is this

"C:\Archivos de programa\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\bin\XR_3DA.exe" -mblur -smap4096 -sjitter

-smap4096 - shadow map resolution

-sjitter - shadows jittering like in Crysis

Thanks very much.

What sort of framerates are you getting with those settings? I presume you have 88GTX + Conroe?

You guys are really making me want to give STALKER a try!

It looks good for an open world game and sounds like it would play incredibly.

I have lots of other games to get through first, Bioshock, Lost Planet, Crysis, Oblivion and C&C3 but if when i'm done with all of those there isn't anything else that I seriously want to play on the horizon then I might just pick up STALKER.

Why the hell said the PC has no good games again?? I can't keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back