Diablo III - It's official

Noob question: Do you guys level up playing solo, or is it pretty much necessary to team up with others to get the good shit?

Game is as random as you can possibly imagine.

Getting drops vs getting good drops is a whole different thing.

That's pretty much the ultimate Fire Barb build. I think I have the parts for that now if I could ever get a RoRG to drop. Your damage output must be crazy.

My battlenet id is Malosar#1887

I sent you a friend request. Will be gaming tonight for sure.

Ran out of space on my SSD so I reinstalled D3 to my hard drive last night. I like how they let you play once it's about 1/4 downloaded, but man is it sluggish until it reaches about 3/4.

I started out on T1 since it's been so long but quickly remembered how easy that had become. Gonna go back to T2-3 tonight for a better challenge.

You've been added homerdog. Yeah I run D3 on my hard drive since there's very little load time and activity. On my barb I'm playing T2-3 as well, T1 is just a slaughter. Don't have any other characters that are quite ready to go higher than T1 yet.

My barb can handle T1 but I can't get the DPS to do anything higher. Even on T1 it can be a struggle to bring down the big guys. He was my first character but honestly I haven't spent much time on him since I fell in love with the witch doctor.

That was fun last night. Welcome to the insanity of the Witch Doctor's Traveling Circus :devilish:. Seriously I can have 7+ daggermidgets, 4 flamingzombiedogs, the gargantuan, the three evil skeletons that can use all of my abilities (basically tripling my firebats dps and constantly casting icepiranhas), and all 3 of my followers at the same time (even in co-op). That's a veritable army.

We can definitely handle T4 though not without some deaths here and there. I sacrificed a lot of toughness and healing for extra fire damage last night when I found those bracers. Really need that RoRG and a Cindercoat to make things puuurfect. That bitch Kadale game me nothing but tripe in exchange for my 200+ shards :devilish:

Yeah we definitely were solid in T3 last night, just not used to that fucking crazy circus you travel with. Couldn't make out anything in the chaos!

Heh, it takes some time to figure out since most of my minions look pretty similar to if not more grotesque than the baddies. I used to blast away at those skeleton mimics every time they'd spawn (which is pretty much always).

Typically in a medium-large fight I'll have 12+ minions running around, more if there's a large group and I'm able to focus the firebats on them. And those daggermidgets can add up pretty quick. I can go from 0 to 6 midgets in 7 seconds flat on a good day.

Here's my witch doctor
Playing T5 easily, and T6 with some deaths now and then. I insta-shot most mobs (but not elites obviously) :D
I urge any WD to try the jade doctor !
I use to play a zookeeper build too, but it's broken currently. At launch it was not unusual to have 20 pets around. It carried me from T1 to T4. Be sure to use Mask of Jeram and Tasker & Teo.
I don't play it much anymore, because once you get to T6 what's left to do ? I'm waiting for the next big patch but maybe I'm burned out on diablo 3.

How the hell do you get ALL your followers in CO-OP? Wut lol!

Yeah it's pretty crazy, I freaked out when they first appeared with us. One of his items has a chance to summon all his followers for a short period of time. :oops:

I switched from Revenge to Threatening Shout - Grim Harvest last night and think it's a good change so far. I've always liked Revenge but my latest build really gains a lot from Health Globes as I explode (in a good way lol) when they're picked up by myself or other players. Grim Harvest really boosted those health globe spawns as well as drop rates apparently. It was raining legendaries last night.

When you told me you esplode whenever anyone picks up a health potion I was playing dodge the potions for a minute before you clarified that point :D

My followers tend to summon very frequently because the firebats attack so fast and can hit a bunch of enemies simultaneously. Even if the chance for them to summon is 1% (I dunno just an example) they would summon a lot considering how many enemies I'm hitting per second.

I just cursed out really bad in front of malo's wife thinking nobody could see it. Couldn't figure how they knew what I'd really said so I looked around in the options. So I just learned that the language filter can be turned off. Super cool.

I was just using the work Fuck to substitute for any other curse work since I figured it would be blanked out anyway. Please apologize for me.

:|

Someone who's old enough to marry probably heard the F-word a couple times in their life already, so probably not a big deal... ;)

My wife has a mouth worse than mine, so it's all good :) If someone can't handle the f-word, they probably shouldn't be turning off the filter lol

Back