Diablo 4 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5, XGP]

fire sorc tried in the new patch. I haven't found much of a change maybe 'cos a pure fire sorc was already below average. Enemies fall slightly faster and that's it. They hit really hard, they kicked my ass 3 times but it had been a few days since I played for the last time while waiting for season 1 and I'd fall in the previous patch too. Tomorrow I am going to start a new character.

im leaning towards barrage rogue for s1. compared to ww barb, they dont need a dropped aspect to be viable. every aspect is in the codex, of course drops will be better but at least you can do the build with the codex ones

I'll definitely be staying away from Unique heavy builds as that really made updating your equipment very difficult.

Not sure what Necromancer build I'll be going. Likely focused on minions during leveling but switch to something else WT3 and beyond.

I'll definitely be staying away from Unique heavy builds as that really made updating your equipment very difficult.

Not sure what Necromancer build I'll be going. Likely focused on minions during leveling but switch to something else WT3 and beyond.
yeah as a ww barb i never got the unique gloves and of course no shakos

they say that the werewolf druid is one of those builds where an unique is a must to be successful. I hope not, 'cos I am still undecided as to which build I am going to try in S1, but the werewolf druid was my favourite build in Diablo 2 so I want to try one. A Rogue or a Necro are also possibilities.

they say that the werewolf druid is one of those builds where an unique is a must to be successful. I hope not, 'cos I am still undecided as to which build I am going to try in S1, but the werewolf druid was my favourite build in Diablo 2 so I want to try one. A Rogue or a Necro are also possibilities.
Yeah you really need Tempest Roar, and usually Mad Wolf's Glee. I ended up with at least 2 drops of both of those, plus 2 drops of Greatstaff of the Crone and Temerity by level 90.

i havent seen a single temerity in 91 levels and when i hit 50 i basically only did nm, helltides, whispers and the occasional world boss and legion event
I've broken the last 4 I looted. Also level 91. I am sure I have 3 or 4 in stash.

I've broken the last 4 I looted. Also level 91. I am sure I have 3 or 4 in stash.
i got 3 drops of useful uniques for me (rage of harrogath or something) first i used a long time, second had worse rolls and third i replaced the first with

all the other uniques i got werent worth it, 100 000 steps? swimming in those crap boots

I have had way more trouble getting decent rolls of my other gear than the uniques. I might just be too picky.

the game is easier after the path for my fire sorc in the open map and non NM dungeons. Helltides are more difficult though, and they nerfed the amount of abhorrent ciders you can get.

the game is easier after the path for my fire sorc in the open map and non NM dungeons. Helltides are more difficult though, and they nerfed the amount of abhorrent ciders you can get.
They upped the level of the helltides by 1, they nerfed the drop rate of cinders off of creatures and they buffed the amount you get from searching things (damned, herbs and mining). They also increased the cost of the mysterious chest to 250 but I think it has better loot now.

apparently wt3 is now hard locked until level 50 and wt4 until level 70
:(

I have had way more trouble getting decent rolls of my other gear than the uniques. I might just be too picky.
At higher levels that's basically what you're doing, optimizing your set build by looking for very specific stats on rares/legendaries, with high rolls. Usually looking for 3 out of the 4 stats you want and re-rolling the 4th.

Back